• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invulnerability

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why is invulnerability only for Doom Slayer? The invulnerability sphere was in the very first DOOM game.

@Ant I think he's saying why Slayer's Doomguy key doesn't have invulnerablility for hax since appreantly the invulnerablility sphere is in the first DOOM game.

Though I don't recall seeing it but I haven't played the first game in years so I might be wrong

Okay. Thanks. If other characters also have this ability, it should probably be listed for them as well, yes, but only if it truly makes them invulnerable within the game.

Is it worth noting that it doesn't protect from telefrags? Or should that be chalked down to game mechanics?

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
I see.

In that case I'm pretty sure Invulnerablility (limited) can be added onto his Doomguy key
"Limited Invulnerability (30 seconds)" seems fine to add then, yes.

Back