• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Hero vs God of War! REDUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure, u gonna have to wait for the baki supporters.

I just made this cus i was checking the old thread and the arguments were bad to say the least.

Wait what, since when are you supporting something as normal as MyHeroAca. Earl, did something hit you on the head? Are you being held as hostage? Throw 3 walls of questionable abilities and hax at me if yes.

>Normal

>MHA

It's lovely how you still haven't figured it out FW. It's not the verse, it's the debater. Wanna bet i can make MHA memetic af?

You literally cant Earl, i think you have equally enough chances to make rocks memetic. Legit the only guy i can even remotly see being anything near memetic is not even a speck compared to your usual hax nonsense.

Oh it's on. I'll legit make this verse memetic, you'll see FW. Also "your usual hax nonsense". Techincally my most memetic character is devoid of any hax at all (ikki).

Earl, lets not kid ourself. Skill is fine and dandy, but if your arsenal consist of precogs, amps up your arse, limited ways to neg dura and literally the effing desperado key, you cant claim with good faith that he isnt haxxed. No, i dont care that he does that all via skill, hax achieved via skill is still hax.

I mean the limited dura neg only works against higher tiers. Stuff like regen or just being durable neg it. Precog, i mean into hax territory it's pretty bad. It's amazing analytical prediction, but if we're taking into consideration hax it's really not even close to what the memetic precogs can do (like Yhwach or 11 Eyes characters).

Fair on the amps, though the Desperado hax isn't haxed for Ikki. It's haxed for others, not for ikki. For ikki it's just his key past causality and fate hax xD. I would put Trackless Step well in the realm of hax in terms of effectiveness doe.

Rocker1189 said:
He literally: OuT sKiLleD causality manipulation, cant help but feel a bit of bs there.
I mean, it made sense when reading it. Im telling you you can read Rakudai and ikki won't really seem that skilled unless you're specifically trying to find these feats. Outside of this site you'll see stuff like Gintama outskilling Ikki so...that's something to prove my point i guess.

Rocker1189 said:
yhwach has other stuff so his precog is just a part of one massive ability, I dont know 11 eyes characters.
I don't get what you mean. My point is, considering Ikki's analytical prediction as hax makes it look weaker due to other ppl having precog (hax) much better than him. So it's not really memetic in that regard.

Anyway @Rocker @FW. Let's stop derailing here please. This isn't ikki. This is Mirio and Orochi. Ikki has his own 3 trillion threads where stuff has been debated through and through.

You got any arguments for either side in this fight?

What does Mirio scale to in terms of AP?

Also, as of rn Prime Doppo scales above 5.73 tons for his AP. This may be changed soon.

Amlad22 said:
Also, as of rn Prime Doppo scales above 5.73 tons for his AP. This may be changed soon.
Any better version of Doppo i could use? Should i use last key Doppo instead (since AP is the same and that key doppo has more abilities and i think is more skilled). Think it would be more fair?

Assuming Doppo is baseline, he's about 2x weaker than Mirio, but that is far from enough to make up for the skill gap between them. What potentially is is Mirio's intangibility, which he seems to spam, as much as he really can for not being able to breathe while fully intangible.

Mirio really only has one attack to finish the fight before Doppo realizes what he's doing and keeps his distance until he gets an opening.

There's something though. Doppo really can't keep a distance due to the ground warp thing. So in terms of creating or closing the distance, Mirio is basically nigh teleport levels of fast, so that's not gonna happen.

So Doppo will be forced in a close combat fight.

Doppo most defiantly has the AP edge. Doppo is also much faster and would be able to react to anything Mirio can throw at him with Sangan.

Doppo also has extremely acute senses and analytical prediction that would help him against Mirio's intangibility. All he needs to do is avoid Mirio until he can find an opening which he would have no issues doing. Once he finds that opening he can use a variety of finishing moves to win against a weaker opponent.

>AP edge

How? His profile does not mention a calc

>Much faster

He's slower actually and Sangan only allows him to react to attacks. Not really used for movement (as he never really did anything that required a lot of movement with it). Though at some point we gotta remove the stat amp from Sangan as the ability has nothing to do with Stat amp, it just allows Doppo to see from more angles than the normal dude.

>Acute senses and Analytical prediction

How do any of these help against intangibility? He still won't know when he is or isn't intangible.

>Avoid Mirio

In close combat? Is that an easy feat?

>Opening

Define opening.

Read above and you'll see I already told what his AP is superior to.

Sangan is a huge speed amp. Doppo went from being blitzed by Yujiro to being able to block all of the same strikes without issue. So as I already said, with Sangan active Doppo would never even be touched by Mirio.

Bc he's intangible, not invisible. I'd hope you know the difference. As long as Doppo can see how Mirio fights he can easily predict how he'll move even if he's intangible.

Yes it is extremely easy when he has Sangan. Even without Sangan, their base speeds are very close and Doppo is far more skilled.

An opening for Doppo to land a hit on a tangible Mirio. Or are you going to try and argue that Mirio can stay intangible till the end of time?

Don't really see how is that superior to Mirio 1 shotting 4ton? Mirio will still deal quite a bit of damage with his hits even though obviously no 1 shots.

Yes he blocked, he did not avoid and his blitz was never cus of speed. Again sangan by definition is not a speed amp. As for "will never be touched". Nah, Sangan isn't even in character, he has used it only once iirc and again Sangan is a technique used for blocking not for dodging (because it's not a speed amp).

I do know the difference but why does that help? Doppo still can't hit Mirio due to intangibility whereas Mirio can hit Doppo.

Being more skilled doesn't mean it's easy to dodge, when does Doppo even dodge in character? Most of his fights are just blocking due to the nature of Karate. And that's not even counting Phantom Threat which doppo has 0 ways around.

Mirio chooses which parts go intangible doe. If he sees that Doppo is going for an attack he will just make that part intangible. He doesn't perma intangibility but literally no one has ever landed a hit on him even when it included 2 vs 1 and of those 2 1 is a dude who could make spikes come out of the ground all while having lost his sense of balance due to another quirk.

Mirio is vastly superior to 4 tons and Prime Doppo is superior to 5.7 tons. They are close but Doppo is slightly superior. Especially since Doppo's rating for his prime key is quite the lowball.

Sangan has been shown to be a speed amp it's as simple as that. Feats are feats. Also, Doppo uses Sangan as a last resort that's true. And that's exactly what's gonna happen against Mirio. He'll be basically on the defensive the entire time, figuring out how Mirio's ability works and eventually he'll pull out Sangan and the fight will change just like his fight with Yujiro did. And he only used it once bc he couldn't use it after the fight with Yujiro due to losing his eye. And no other opponent he faced besides Yujiro forced him to use it.

Mirio isn't always intangible. Mirio has to become tangible to actually deal damage and Doppo would notice that right away. Doppo would learn how Mirio moves and learn how his intangibility works, and at that point it would be easy for Doppo to start landing hits when Mirio becomes tangible. Even if Doppo has to take some hits in return, his superior durability and stamina will make it worse off for Mirio to try and trade blows.

Doppo has shown his ability to dodge in many fights. He showed a mix of dodges and parries against Dorian and also showed his keen ability to dodge in his Gaiden against the sword master who's name escapes me. Basically he can dodge when Mirio is intangible and parry when Mirio attacks and has to turn tangible.

Doppo's analytical prediction again covers this. He'd over time start to predict how Mirio uses his quirk and begin landing hits. It wouldn't be instant and Doppo would likely take some damage first but that's all. Given how acute Doppo's senses are, he could also likely sense what parts of Mirio are tangible due to movements in the air or some BS Baki stuff like that lol. Doppo has showed this before after all: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ZIsw0yr

Firephoenixearl said:
There's something though. Doppo really can't keep a distance due to the ground warp thing. So in terms of creating or closing the distance, Mirio is basically nigh teleport levels of fast, so that's not gonna happen.

So Doppo will be forced in a close combat fight.
I don't see anything like this on his page, just that he can phase into the ground while moving in a certain direction to change where he gets thrown out.

Which is decidedly not what you are describing.

Hl3 or bust said:
That's
Literally just him being faster than them in general

It has nothing to do with the throwing
The throwing is not his speed though. It's the speed at which the ground sends him upwards. He doesn't move when underground.

That makes no sense

This entire argument only works if you assume that speed equalization puts them at a realistic speed and then the throwing somehow isn't affected

Both of which are completely unfounded

Speed equalization equalizes their own speed. It's similar to assuming someone being cannon balled would be the same speed as his average run.

Also it's shown to be much faster than his normal movement especially when he used Phantom Threat. Which he blitzed people to hell and back with.

Except that the throwing is still his speed

I seriously don't know where you're trying to go on this, but it's not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back