• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Internet Explorer vs all might

Well, guess you're right because my mind is hard to thinking.

So thought All Might has greatest haxes even i've look up, and Internet Explorer-Chan have no good haxes, but she just have Regenerationn and types 3 & 8 immorality.

So let we say Internet Explorer-Chan would just win, just let people take reasons about this match.

But all might is haxless.....

" Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Acrobatics, Air Manipulation (Can generate air pressure with his attacks. Can create cyclones), Pseudo-Flight (Can propel himself through the air using wind pressure), Power Bestowal (Can give One For All to other people), Transformation (Can switch between his hero and true forms at will), Resistance to Power Absorption (It's implied that All For One cannot steal One For All)"

All mights ap: 3.91 Megatons of TNT

Internet explorer: 3.405 Megatons

Now for speed both are faster then hypersonic+ characters (at least hypersonic+ for both)

Spinoirr said:
But all might is haxless.....
" Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Acrobatics, Air Manipulation (Can generate air pressure with his attacks. Can create cyclones), Pseudo-Flight (Can propel himself through the air using wind pressure), Power Bestowal (Can give One For All to other people), Transformation (Can switch between his hero and true forms at will), Resistance to Power Absorption (It's implied that All For One cannot steal One For All)"
I don't like how VSBW users just made some anime characters haxless. Literally there's the Powerlisting wikia i read pages said that anime characters have much haxes.

Spinoirr said:
All mights ap: 3.91 Megatons of TNT
Internet explorer: 3.405 Megatons

Now for speed both are faster then hypersonic+ characters (at least hypersonic+ for both)
Sooo... I still saying Internet Explorer-Chan take this.

Back