• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death vs Imagine Breaker (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been shown to work like that though

Izzard literally contradicts this

Paul Frank said:
It hasn't been shown to work like that though

Izzard literally contradicts this
What do u mean izzard literally contradicts this ? He could not affect touma as whole and had to work around for all his attacks, unlike he did with styil or Aisa, he negated death manipulation just fine after he touched aisa, same would work on him but has its already connected to his body (it's his ******* hand) he does not need to do any specific action

Izzard killed himegami and touma negated her death not his own.

fullbody effects will be negated such as angel fall or divine punishment.

And here you are think a punch can stop someone to do other stuff? Yogiri can also kill touma just by think "kill His brain" remember when touma lost His memory?

no he can't just kill his brain as it's related to his right hand function, as long as it's not important for his right hand to function he can "kill" most other parts if he is really specific (although again it depends on how it works as it could just get negated no matter the part like other spell that tried to affect him)

it would just turn back the moment he touches his head, as instead of physical damage it's reality warping, and he reflexively moves his hand to his head when he feels something wrong with it ""Erase his memories!!" she shouted.
Her thumb moved and the pointy-haired head swayed.
Or so she thought.
"?"
The boy grew unsteady on his feet as if feeling faint, so he slowly shook his head while holding his head with his right hand.
"Hm? I get that you're embarrassed, but why would you think that would erase someone's memories?"

btw there is no previous knowledge, and killing memories is mentioned on his profile

btw is it possible for touma to use his clothes as equipment ?

i know it's a stupid question but his jacklet/hoddie have shown some quite durable feat (leaving aside it's still in one piece after all the thing he has gone through, prob AC advance polimer tech or something) like blocking a magical enhanced axe and used to block the power lifter (a mech), at least this way we don't need to remove the sword as he would be capable of disarming him

well yes if it's a weapon, although is more probable for him to run first trying to make him lose his weapon and then if it fails use anything to make up for it (if they are in new York he will prob find something even stones would work), other than the 2 extreme example above he used a metal bat he found somewhere vs normal terrorist, an anti projectile glass vs armed people, etc

so is it allowed for him to use his clothes and things he finds lying around ?

You know Yogiri is not dump who try the same thing when he fail, he have sword after all, he can kill touma with His sword, kill His conciousness and kill him with a sword the end

Again killing his consciousness is not the profile and would not work as it indirectly affect his right hand

Kill His leg eye or anything will make touma in trouble while fighting someone with sword in CQC, plus Yogiri can do that just by thinking so in CQC he still have great advantage

Oh yes that for sure, that's why I asked if clothes and etc were allowed, btw I don't think his first reaction to him falling to kill him would be " let's just use my power in a very specific way to avoid his right hand" while touma gtfo as he knows a sword in an open area is a bad idea

Now with the lvl field even out, i believe that touma can manage to disarm him with the environment and things lying around, as on the profile master swordsmanship is not listed so his precog would work even better while yogiri precog should not work for 2 reason: 1 IB would negate it 2 touma does not really have killing intent even when his life his on the line (chose to get killed rather than use a gun on the opponent as it would risk killing her and even called it a victory in his opinion)

Considering the raw stats and experience advantage most of the close fight would go to touma once disarmed, unless he finds some creative way to kill touma indirectly by using his ability on the environment or somehow immediately figure out how IB works and start giving specific commands, but even then how much time can he use his ability before getting tired ?

so let's high ball and say he can use it 20 times, how many failed try would it take to understand how IB works ?

no it would just fail to affect him, it's already attached to him, how is that hard to understand ?

he would fell nothing

no but can he figure it out instantly how it works ? i don't expect him to just think "this guy gotta have a specific right hand that negates everything" after his power flukes the first time he uses it on him, i mean was ever in a situation where his power didn't work ?

If it doesn't work the first time he wouldn't just try to use it the same way again

Paul Frank said:
If it doesn't work the first time he wouldn't just try to use it the same way agai
well he might try 1 more time just to check if it was a miss fire or try to use it on something else to check if his power still works, then he has to figure out that he has to use it a specific way that at least on the profile was used only once and more like a torture than attack, and again even if he does manage to find the specific way how many tries does he have as touma can just touch the related part to bring it back online ?

was he ever in a similar situation where his power didn't work ?

I think it would go like this:

>Yogiri says "die", trying to kill Touma as a whole

>Gets nulled

>Yogiri doesnt believe and tries again

>Gets nulled

>Yogiri then tries to kill specific parts just to make sure he can do some damage before freaking out

>Touma gets affected but uses his right hand and negates again

So i'd say 4 or 5 times before Yogiri realizes about the right hand

why would he start targeting specific part first without previous knowledge ? i mean on the profile it's stated he killed someone sense not even the parts of someone body, i believe he might think his power just does not work on him for a while, he might be able to figure it out when if he uses it on objects that the one he is touching specifically with his right hand don't work on them

and as said touma just runs away at the start, how does he figure out if his power is working or not if he can't see him ?

When Yogiri gets sleepy after using ID, it doesn't make him so tired he can't fight anymore; hell, he was killing entire armies of people in the HRE chapter.

getting tired is just an added advantage for close quarter, he is already losing in the department heavily

btw why is it weakness if it's not ?

?????? Then just write his power require stamina and give an approximate number and remove the weakness

btw got some info on my own, and he is not capable of killing single part but only the sense of someone so the option removing mobility is off the table (and now that i look more in to it im not even sure removing senses works as it would be more similar to the type of spell that got negated than the one that worked around IB like targeted nervous system spell)

He can kill specific parts tho. The guy literally killed a specific part of an ice cage and a magical staff, which both doesnt even are living things to begin with

yes but when he tried on people it just ended up killing them whole instead of just their leg or something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back