• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gemstic

Wasnt that referring to the Sea Bandits, though? Edit: Nvm, that makes sense

Wait what? Kid Yogiri? Childhood? Did this happen in the LN?

I actually agree with that one about powernull resistance. It isnt really something that is considered a power

Yogiri can actually kill Mid-Godlys but thats more because of his concept manip

@Ultima_Reality

I see, thanks for the input. I wasnt very sure about the Low 1-C stuff myself. It seems only 2-A has been accepted then

Last edited:
Wait what? Kid Yogiri? Childhood? Did this happen in the LN?
Yes, in the 'past' section of the LNs (Ester is from the 5th volume). I think several of his abilities are not known because we haven't got our hands on all the LN volumes. Just the two examples from the past that I mentioned to you is enough to show how important it is. The author himself said that he'd reveal a lot more about Yogiri and his powers in the LN's 'past' section.

Yogiri can actually kill Mid-Godlys but thats more because of his concept manip
That really slipped my mind. So yeah, it's only 'High-Godly' that would require to be 'passively' kept non-functional, for now.

Edit: The 'looking at blurred video or picture and dying' thing is also from the past when Yogiri was too young to control his 'nature/power' properly.

Edit 2: As for the tier, since only 2-A was accepted, would it be fine to just mention "at least 2-A" (for the true form) to make it clear that it could be higher?

Last edited:
Can you explain why 無数 in ID means infinite rather than countless?(I asked this question because it's also related to my favourite verse).

Last edited:
Can you explain why 無数 in ID means infinite rather than countless?(I asked this question because it's also related to my favourite verse).
Well, to make it as clear to you as possible, I'll use 'context' for explanation:

A Deep Sea Fish (HRE) eats universes through all eternity in the 'sea', and since we're talking about a 'sea', there could be a countless number of them just like the fishes in an actual sea (or ocean). In such a case, it would naturally make a lot more sense for a Multiverse to have infinite universes when potentially countless beings such as the Deap Sea Fishes continue to eat countless universes endlessly."
As you can see from the quotation above, a multiverse that is only 'countless' would cease to exist at some point if it doesn't contain an infinite number of universes in this case. Therefore, you need to have an "infinite" number of them. Simple to understand, right? Not only so, each universe (Heavenly Record) in ID also has infinite parallel worlds, just that it is not stated clearly (though you'd get the idea if you're familiar with Japanese stuff).

Since 無数 could mean both infinite and countless, you'd need to look at the context to understand what the author meant by it. In your case, if your favorite verse has enough evidence to support the point that your verse should have an 'infinite' number of universes, you can go ahead and translate it as such.

Last edited:
Sure; since I asked @Andytrenom on his profile too, I am pinging him here.

I want more opinions regarding Acausality type 5 being valid or not, from the evidence.

Hmm, it seems like we need to wait either yogiri could have accasuality type 5 or not.

Right, @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless even though yoshifumi and iselda already have their own profile. It seems like Darian still doesn't have it? I wonder if he will get his own profile too? Also if marna rilna (twin goddes) and 'sea' bandit have their own profile what do you think their tier is?

Also @Gemstic it seems like you're already know about LN side stories? How many LN side stories you already know? I do remember author will tell about yogiri past and his power more in LN side stories, so it really must be important.

There seems to be something wrong with notifications for most staff members. I will try as well: @Andytrenom

Anyway, can somebody summarise the conclusions here please?

Okay. It seems like you can likely manage this without me then.

The scans are in the OP.

Basically its beyond causality; Its attacks have no causality attached to it; Its beyond fate and plot as well; Its imperceptible / incomprehensible even from the pov of acausal (type 4) beings, and those can't interact with it; Gods who can see and manipulate causality can't perceive it either

Idk what you mean by anti-proof, but no one ever touched or managed to interact with it

Well, if it's like that it seems pretty straightforward type 5, if that's the description of their feats.

I mentioned anti-proof because I was too lazy to write counterarguments since I thought there was some reason for debate between those supporting and those not supporting the acausality rating.

Well, if it's like that it seems pretty straightforward type 5, if that's the description of their feats.

I mentioned anti-proof because I was too lazy to write counterarguments since I thought there was some reason for debate between those supporting and those not supporting the acausality rating.
First of all, thank you for showing the interest to settle this matter on your own discretion.

Actually, both the staff members who have checked the proof (Elizhaa and Ultima) agree with type 5 acausality as well (just as you said in your comment), but Elizhaa wants opinion from one more staff member, and that's why we're still waiting for the final 'go ahead'.

Last edited:
Thanks for the inputs, SomebodyData.

I guess I will ping @Andytrenom again about the thread, for his inputs.

Ultima agreed with Acausality but I think Ultima disagreed with Type 5 Acausality when I asked him to clarify his views.

First, I think this point on the regeneration still needs to be applied as I just saw a sage like Yoshifumi still has the Low-Godly regeneration. I forgot to ask, what the regeneration feat for the average Sages which their regeneration could scale?

I forgot to update Yoshifumi's regen

Sages's regen are around Low-Mid

Luckily, all that boy could do with that power was simply to kill.
That power wouldn’t allow him to pursue anyone who teleported away to safety.

Shion tried to regain her composure.

First, she had to calm down. Calm down and analyze the situation.

Shion stood up.

Then she tore off her right wrist with her left hand.

Her right hand quickly regenerated. It was as good as new.
However, she was still unable to move her little and ring fingers in the slightest.

She didn’t even try but guessed that the same would be true for her right ankle.

She felt ashamed. She couldn’t do anything to stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back