• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insomniac Spidey stat change

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
Making my Insomniac rounds after months.

At least Hypersonic (Can web swing between multiple gunfire. Dodged gunfire from Sable and from an helicopter. Is able to dodge multiple shots and rockets during the game)

He is not Hypersonic in movement speed. The whole series is spent chasing after cars and being gapped in speed by helicopters. SM2 drives the point home further when Miles and Peter have to use their swinging and web wings to chase speedboats and low-flying aircraft. The examples above are just examples of his opponents having terrible aim. That Sable clip isn't even a feat, good lord.

likely Massively Hypersonic+ reactions with Spider-Sense (Able to react to and dodge Electro's lightning),

Peter literally gets struck by natural lightning twice in his Sandman fight, reactions completely bypassed. So not only is Electro's electricity 100x weaker than natural lightning, but it doesn't seem to be as fast either.

all of these would need proper calcs, I can try to help out on the weekend
I was thinking about using this but this site had some issues with it. Either way, Peter also had the velocity suit which could keep up with a speedster who could run so fast her clothes started burning, which the internet says begins at Mach 5. He does not possibly hit those speeds normally.

This feat is in the OP. This is just dodging/acrobatics. I don't see what's hypersonic about this when all of those bullets are making it to the back of the room before his feet touch the ground.
ah I missed that then but otherwise we can't use the electro ones since those are aim dodging from the two gameplay clips

Back