• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insert Joke About Chuck Norris And Global Warming Here

if it was debunked, why would it still be on the profile?

Fear Manipulation on a conceptual level (Inanimate objects bend to his will out of fear despite not being sentient. Space expanded off of the planet in a constant effort to escape Chuck Norris, Time refuses to tell him what time it is, Evil itself fears him, Fear itself fears him)

that is in no way just imitimidation

Hl3 or bust said:
Fear Manipulation on a conceptual level (Inanimate objects bend to his will out of fear despite not being sentient. Space expanded off of the planet in a constant effort to escape Chuck Norris, Time refuses to tell him what time it is, Evil itself fears him, Fear itself fears him)
Shit like this is why I need to buy a copy of the Fact Book again.

It quite literally works on Time itself, from what I can tell. So it should work on something that's 4-D fairly easily.

...Although I'm remembering the quote regarding time, and from what I can recall, it never actually says that Time is "afraid" of Chuck Norris. All it says is that Chuck would roundhouse kick Time in the face if it ever told him what time it was.

So, no, it wouldn't affect higher-dimensional characters.

Chuck spooks Gore, then 4444 makes him higher dimensional and haxes Chuck into submission.

assuming the fear doesn't affect 4-D 4444 due to "muhhigherdimensionality" i'm pretty sure Chuck has enough hax to kill him regardless

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can we not go "lolconceptualfearaura" every chuck thread?
It's kind of hard to say anything else when such a thing exists in the first place.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I actually thought chuck's best ability was his ridicuous law manipualtion, not fear hax
it's pretty good as well, but his fear manip causes space itself to run away from him and fears concepts

Anyway, I'm going to address something that nobody else seems to have noticed yet.

• Death Manipulation (He guides natural selection passively by allowing or disallowing creatures to live)
What stops Gore from being dead before 4444 can prevent him from dying?

Seems like a haxstomp. Chuck has near-passive death hax, op law manipulation and... I'm sure fearhax has already been mentioned.

4444's first move is making Gore 4D. Chuck can only fear hax Gore, 4444 is 4D to begin with:

Once that happens Chuck can't do anything.

What's Chuck's first move?

Dargoo Faust said:
4444's first move is making Gore 4D. Chuck can only fear hax Gore, 4444 is 4D to begin with:
Once that happens Chuck can't do anything.

What's Chuck's first move?
Chuck law manips to hell and back

literally

That isn't passive deathax. Chuck has to actively disallow him from living, which wouldn't happen before 4444 makes Gore 4D instantly.

>talks about law hax

>someone talks about death hax in reponse

wat

i mean, it;s a stomp regardless as even without the death manip killing gore before 4444 can do anything the law manip OHKs badly

i mean, it;s a stomp regardless as even without the death manip killing gore before 4444 can do anything the law manip OHKs badly

Stop kidding yourself, he has to activate it, meaning 4444 activates it's dimensional hax at the same time.

It's not his first move so he loses more times than not.

Chuck loses.

Dargoo Faust said:
Stop kidding yourself, he has to activate it, meaning 4444 activates it's dimensional hax at the same time.

It's not his first move so he loses more times than not.

Chuck loses.

can 4444's attacks even reach Chuck?

concepts don't change based on dimensionality, or at least not so much as to make 1 dimension a completely different thing

Dear lord

Fear manipulation is a thing. The joke is that Chuck is so scary abstract concepts don't want to mess with him.

Can we please, for FORKS SAKE, STOP TRYING TO SAY "BUT MUH SAIKOU SAI-" I DON'T CARE WHAT SAIKOU SAID, I CARE WHAT THE A C T U A L E V I D E N C E S A Y S

My

Forking

Heckery lord

Anyways, how does 4444 not get spooked again

The point of those jokes is that things are scared of him because he's powerful, not because of a passive fear aura

He can intimidate concepts, but it's certaintly not passive

There is no "first move" for Chuck. I'm pretty sure we all know that.

The issue is that, in a fight where the objective is to kill the opponent, with both characters being willing to kill, there's nothing stopping Chuck from thinking "I don't want Gore to live" or "I say Gore being dead is the law of the universe" right from the outset.

Or he could just straight up kick Gore into paste "yesterday". Which doesn't just kill him; it negates him ever making it to 4-D even if 4444 manages to fire first.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The point of those jokes is that things are scared of him because he's powerful, not because of a passive fear aura
>fear manip isn't passive

>one of the examples for it is space constantly running from him

you wat

4444 consistently makes Gore 4D.

You cannot prove Chuck will do that before 4444 haxes him, ergo 4444 wins more times than not.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:

He doesn't need to tell space to back off, it already just "nopes" out. And Time of course isn't dumb enough to tell itself to Chuck, because it already is passively too spooked to find out what would happen.

Likewise, Al looks at Chuck in all his glory and immediately bails.

Back