• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insert Joke About Chuck Norris And Global Warming Here

Unless Chuck starts with the kick he gets haxed.

You can't prove he starts with it.

He loses.

Hl3 or bust said:
>4444 isn;t spooked somehow

>Chuck kills Gore several years ago
You can't prove he does that first.

Please stop assuming the best situation for Chuck to make this seem like something it is not.

@DMUA

Chuck can hax Gore with fear.

He can't hax the 4D parasite that can forcibly take over his body and make it 4D as well.

Case closed.

Except his Fear Hax is 4D, it effects time.

The parasite would be too spooked to try to make a move on Chuck. If anything it would probably self BFR Gore out.

>Not scared of him

>It doesn't dare to tell itself to Chuck

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No? He can "Kick" time but time isn't scared of him. He scared evil and fear, but not time.
then please explain part of the explaination for his fear hax and speed rating as having scared time into submission

I'm going to elaborate on my vote before I leave for the moment.

Just about everything Chuck can hit him with will kill him, just like anything a 4-D Gore can hit Chuck with will kill him.

All of his combat powers that wouldn't involve thinking Gore dead in some way would involve him attacking Gore physically, which would literally result in Gore dying the day before he meets Chuck.

Meanwhile, if Gore does manage to become 4-D first, he can win before Chuck can properly hit him, with the only exception being the scenarios where Chuck hits him in the past.

Ergo, I'm going with Inconclusive.

DMUA said:
Except his Fear Hax is 4D, it effects time.

The parasite would be too spooked to try to make a move on Chuck. If anything it would probably self BFR Gore out.
4444 has four or more spatial dimensions.

Time means nothing, but we already proved his fear hax doesn't work on time, scroll up.

The last part of that statement is falsified by what I said above.

Chuck loses more times than not as we don't know what he opens with.

I mean

being kicked is a reason to you know

Not tell people something.

It never says that Chuck passively spooks it via hax, it's just scared

31 roundhouse kick time
Never says anything about passive spookery hax

@MrKing

You assume whatever Chuck opens with kills 4444. That is false.

If he opens with closing distance for a kick or using an attack that has a travel time 4444 goes 4D and kills him.

He loses more times than not, consequently.

@Ed that doesn't say he scares time. Just that he attacks it if it tries to tell him the time.

4444 doesn't have time as the fourth dimension. It has four spatial dimensions.

Please stop making false assumptions about Chuck to make him something he's not.

@Dargoo

I'm saying that Chuck doesn't passively spookhax Time, it's just scared of him.

SCP-4444 probably won't be severely scared of him because he doesn't exactly have a choice on whether or not he's getting roundhoused in the face and would probably try and do something about it.

Ah, sorry about that.

Chuck can't kick a 4D being? If he tries to get close he gets mindhaxed anyways.

Not if he runs fast enough to kick it yesterday where it doesn't see him coming.

I haven't read most of the thread yet nor 4444's profile, I wanted to say something about Chuck fearhaxing 4-Ds

Literally he did that on accident and punched himself in the back of the head.

If he did it on accident, wouldn't that make it even less likely for him to purposefully start with it?

Purposefully, no.

It happening as Chuck is running up to roundhouse him?

That would be a thing.

Going by that logic Chuck would kick himself if it's an accident.

We don't know how likely he is to do it on purpose, so we should not assume he does it often enough to win.

Kaltias is correct

Otherwise every character who can erase concepts would be 1-A. As much as I would love 1-A the doctor, erasing concepts isn't that scale most of the time.

Back