• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insect Brackets Round 5: Praying Mantis vs Bullet Ant

Bullet Ant is specific.

Praying Mantis is very general. What species? At close sizes the ant could easily win.

Mantids are poor fighters without a size advantage. Fast hands yes but glass cannons.

Let me put it this way the range the start at is a Mantis's grab range meaning it will take around 2 seconds, a Mantis takes more than two seconds to eat an ant if the ants get the chance to force it to stop moving they win.
5 ants if we are still try to change the rules.

it kinda makes me hurt that nobody suggested hercules beetle or rhino beetle but that make sense i kinda think they would trash everthing here

Back