• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inosuke vs Serpenters

V999

He/Him
Inosuke :

Serpenters : 1 (@TheRustyOne)

Inconclusive :

The location in the humarise base in Bakugo and Serpenters fight
• Infinity Castle Arc Inosuke and base Serpenters are used
• If Inosuke beat base form they're using trigger

Last edited:
This is a stomp. Serpenters are strong enough to kill him in one attack and take no damage from his attacks. Take notice the tiers on the profiles.

A 8-B character is VASTLY weaker than a Low 7-C character. Unless they have abilities that ignore durability or power. Which I don't see on Inosuke's profile.

The exact difference? Inosuke is scaling to 70.1 Tons of TNT. and Serpenters are scaling to 4220 Tons of TNT.

Serpenters are over 60X stronger than Inosukue, with a 7.5X gap being enough to kill a person in one hit. (Versus thread only)

Alright I'm make this because demon slayer fans say Inosuke stronger than Bakugo

This is a stomp. Serpenters are strong enough to kill him in one attack and take no damage from his attacks. Take notice the tiers on the profiles.

A 8-B character is VASTLY weaker than a Low 7-C character. Unless they have abilities that ignore durability or power. Which I don't see on Inosuke's profile.

The exact difference? Inosuke is scaling to 70.1 Tons of TNT. and Serpenters are scaling to 4220 Tons of TNT.

Serpenters are over 60X stronger than Inosukue, with a 7.5X gap being enough to kill a person in one hit. (Versus thread only)
Excuse me may I ask how can I add these threads to win and lose in vs battle fandom?

Excuse me may I ask how can I add these threads to win and lose in vs battle fandom?
You aren't supposed to add stomps and you can just edit the profiles to add them. If a profile is locked, then you can make a request for them to be unlocked in order to edit them or request someone with the right to edit locked profiles to add it.

You aren't supposed to add stomps and you can just edit the profiles to add them. If a profile is locked, then you can make a request for them to be unlocked in order to edit them or request someone with the right to edit locked profiles to add it.
Is there a risk if I edit

Is there a risk if I edit
I'm not sure what you mean but editing is something that you can just do if you have a Fandom account. I'd like to remind you though that this specific match cannot be added due to being a stomp.

Last edited:
Not everything is about scaling or amount of tons cause I highly doubt the Serpenters are sword proof. Even Bakugo isn't. Making everything about 7C this, 8A that makes stuff so boring especially as no one even knew or decided this when reading/watching the actual fights. Plus both Serpenters & Inosuke fight with mostly skill, agility, & speed which I feel should be the focus on these types of posts rather than what some calcs done ages later said these characters can bench-press based on some pixels.

But yeah, even from just a skill and combat style side of things, Inosuke is outmatched. Serpenters have more varied attacking style with their sword appendages and they can go as high as producing 7 each on Trigger. That's basically fighting 14 mobile & flexible swords.

Plus they don't even need to get close to attack since they can basically manipulate their sword tentacles.

They also have a mobility advantage since they can basically fly Spider-Man style while taking advantage of the terrain.

Not everything is about scaling or amount of tons cause I highly doubt the Serpenters are sword proof. Even Bakugo isn't. Making everything about 7C this, 8A that makes stuff so boring especially as no one even knew or decided this when reading/watching the actual fights. Plus both Serpenters & Inosuke fight with mostly skill, agility, & speed which I feel should be the focus on these types of posts rather than what some calcs done ages later said these characters can bench-press based on some pixels.

But yeah, even from just a skill and combat style side of things, Inosuke is outmatched. Serpenters have more varied attacking style with their sword appendages and they can go as high as producing 7 each on Trigger. That's basically fighting 14 mobile & flexible swords.

Plus they don't even need to get close to attack since they can basically manipulate their sword tentacles.

They also have a mobility advantage since they can basically fly Spider-Man style while taking advantage of the terrain.
I don't think that we should go so far as to argue that Inosuke could chop their heads or limbs off even if he can most like penetrate their skin and cause some fairly serious injuries. The difference in Attack Potency would still make this a stomp that cannot be added to the profiles since the Serpenters wouldn't have any trouble with cutting through Inosuke or his sword if they land a hit with blocking not being a viable option for Inosuke, so this thread should probably be closed.

Inosuke has really good senses on top of having Precognition, Instinctive Reaction and Reactive Power Level, so I wouldn't be too sure about him just being outmatched in this regard since there are things where he is undoubtedly superior though I wouldn't know that much about the Serpenters.

I'm not sure what you mean but editing that you can just do if you have a Fandom account. I'd like to remind you though that this specific match cannot be added due to being a stomp.
So it's fine if the creator of this thread edit the fandom, anyway I just have a Google account to access the fandom

So it's fine if the creator of this thread edit the fandom, anyway I just have a Google account to access the fandom
Okay, I hope you understand what it means if a match is a stomp.

Due to how this wiki works, Serpenters are very resistant to anything Inosuke can do. A difference over 60X is too high for any reasonable amount.

Unless the blade is special or has very high feats of being super sharp. At best one can argue he can scratch the none steel/metal parts of their body.

But yes this match up is a stomp, Inosuke's chance of victory is 0%. They'll slice straight through him with one attack, while he'll need thousands of hits to kill them at best.

Considering his sword would break if their blades meet, it's basically impossible. Meaning this thread should be closed.

Last edited:
Due to how this wiki works, Serpenters are very resistant to anything Inosuke can do. A difference over 60X is too high for any reasonable amount.

Unless the blade is special or has very high feats of being super sharp. At best one can argue he can scratch the none steel/metal parts of their body.

But yes this match up is a stomp, Inosuke's chance of victory is 0%. They'll slice straight through him with one attack, while he'll need thousands of hits to kill them at best.

Considering his sword would break if their blades meet, it's basically impossible. Meaning this thread should be closed.
Demon Slayer fans will got triggered after read this

Demon Slayer fans will got triggered after read this
Inosuke still has superior speed and a lot more powers and abilities. His statistics can also be subject to change depending on future revisions.

I join this web by using handphone so is the handphone can edit the fandom?
It should be possible to do that though it would be more awkward than doing it for example on a laptop.

Can you add thread in serpenter and inosuke fandom vs battle? I was failed to edit

Can you add thread in serpenter and inosuke fandom vs battle? I was failed to edit
I and RustyOne repeatedly told you that this is a stomp. Stomps aren't supposed to be added to profiles which I'm quite I've mentioned multiple times as well. Read this if you need more details to understand this.

I and RustyOne repeatedly told you that this is a stomp. Stomps aren't supposed to be added to profiles which I'm quite I've mentioned multiple times as well. Read this if you need more details to understand this.
Anyway I'm having a question what is grace mean in this vs battle web?

Do you think these are stomp?

Dabi Vs Eula

Shoto Vs Jean

Bakugo Vs Green Goblin

Stain Vs Levi

Gyomei Vs re destro

Shenhe Vs Iron Man

Now I want to make another thread but because my thread many stomp so I make a prepare to make this are stomp or not

Do you think these are stomp?

Dabi Vs Eula

Shoto Vs Jean

Bakugo Vs Green Goblin

Stain Vs Levi

Gyomei Vs re destro

Shenhe Vs Iron Man

Now I want to make another thread but because my thread many stomp so I make a prepare to make this are stomp or not
Dabi Vs Eula: Stomp
Shoto Vs Jean: Stomp
Bakugo Vs Green Goblin: Maybe Stomp
Stain Vs Levi: Stomp
Gyomei Vs Re Destro: Possibly Stomp
Shenhe Vs Iron Man: Idk maybe Stomp

Dabi Vs Eula: Stomp
Shoto Vs Jean: Stomp
Bakugo Vs Green Goblin: Maybe Stomp
Stain Vs Levi: Stomp
Gyomei Vs Re Destro: Possibly Stomp
Shenhe Vs Iron Man: Idk maybe Stomp
Now are these stomp?
Shoto Vs Electro from spiderman (Both are 100%)
Re destro Vs Noelle
Diluc Vs Yoriichi
Stain Vs Peko pekoyama
Serpenters Vs Mitsuri
Stain Vs Rengoku
Dabi Is Gyomei
Serpenters Vs Genya
Serpenters Vs Kanao

Now are these stomp?
Re destro Vs Noelle
Diluc Vs Yoriichi
Stain Vs Peko pekoyama
Serpenters Vs Mitsuri
Stain Vs Rengoku
Dabi Is Gyomei
Serpenters Vs Genya
Serpenters Vs Kanao
Noelle from Genshin Impact

Now are these stomp?
Re destro Vs Noelle
Diluc Vs Yoriichi
Stain Vs Peko pekoyama
Serpenters Vs Mitsuri
Stain Vs Rengoku
Dabi Is Gyomei
Serpenters Vs Genya
Serpenters Vs Kanao
Dabi Vs Gyomei

Now are these stomp?
Re destro Vs Noelle
Diluc Vs Yoriichi
Stain Vs Peko pekoyama
Serpenters Vs Mitsuri
Stain Vs Rengoku
Dabi Is Gyomei
Serpenters Vs Genya
Serpenters Vs Kanao
Shoto Vs Electro:
Stomp
Re destro Vs Noelle:
Stomp