• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s mentioned above, it seems to be a specific attack rather then the average
No, just look at the video linked. They have burst speed moments where they cross the Earth dozens of times in a second or so.
Hmm I’m assuming that would have a big impact on the rating yes?

Hmm I’m assuming that would have a big impact on the rating yes?
Well yeah, just look at the video. Prime example is this where Flash does 15 laps around the planet in one second, which is around 2x lightspeed or later portions where he goes about 3x lightspeed. Superman is the same, where he triggers a burst speed mode he makes something like 8.4 rotations around the planet in one second..

Last edited:
Well yeah, just look at the video. Prime example is this where Flash does 15 laps around the planet in one second, which is around 2x lightspeed or later portions where he goes about 3x lightspeed. Superman is the same, where he triggers a burst speed mode he makes something like 8.4 rotations around the planet in one second..
Wait, is that from gameplay? If so, I am rather unsure if we can use those.

Yeah. It's a scripted segment from a STAR Labs mission from Injustice 1. It's vaguely canon for the Prime Universe characters.
Kinda hard to tell as it look like the special move ability and isn’t there speed feats being mentioned or at least shown in the comics?

Also scripted segment still does involve game mechanics and this ain’t a exception too.

Kinda hard to tell as it look like the special move ability and isn’t there speed feats being mentioned or at least shown in the comics?
If you mean the burst speed, yeah it's shown in the comics. There are times that Superman and Flash accelerate to the point where everyone and everything else is frozen in place from their speeds. Flash has a scene where he searches every square mile of North America really fast and Superman blitzed a global invasion.
Also scripted segment still does involve game mechanics and this ain’t a exception
We can use scripted events for stuff.

I'll be able to help though likely not this week. I've been swamped with homework and essays but once that's over I'll be able to do some other calcs if people haven't already done them by the end of the week and next week.

Well, it appears I've got Continent level results. That doesn't seem right to me, so I'll post the calculation here to vet it first.

Feat here.

Calculation​

I'll assume the inner portion was fragmented, since there only appears to be sparse cracks as it goes further out.

Moon = 5470 px / 3,474.8 km

Crater = 417.29 px / 265,082.137477 m

The largest of the visible depth of the cracks are 7 px, or 4.5 km. Since cracks on the moon can reach 20 km and they're almost invisible, I'll just go with 20 km. I also don't really need to adjust for curvature if this reached equal depth around the 'crater'.

π * ((265,082.137477 / 2)^2) = 55188781953.8 m²

55188781953.8 * 20,000 = 1.1037756e+15 m³

Moon rock is pretty similar in density and tensile strength to igneous rock, so I'll assume 8 j/cc

1.1037756e+21 * 8 = 8.8302048e+21 J

Final Tally​

Sinestro Durability = 2.11046959847 Petatons (Continent level)

Btw injustice bios state flash can travel trough dimensions which is clearly via sheer speed if that helps
But it also stated he is near sol so isk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back