• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah nice, upgrade material
In that case (and of course with the holding back) we shouldn't use the Atlantis feat since it's unknown how much Hal or Diana are contributing here. I do know Arthur could flip whaling ships and Hal could hold them with his powers so that could be dope

The least massive moon in our solar system, Pan, is 4.95e+15 kg.

Let's assume he completely overpowered the orbit. Pan orbits 134,000 km from Saturn, so the gravitational force would be 10456322797672087 newtons, or 1,066,248,188,491.7 tonnes (Class P), which is actually less than the overall mass.

Either way, the feat's Class P.

There's also misshapen moons of Saturn in the Class E range.

Didn't it take four of them to lift Atlantis? Might want to look into that for Supes, at least.

Last edited:
The least massive moon in our solar system, Pan, is 4.95e+15 kg.

Let's assume he completely overpowered the orbit. Pan orbits 134,000 km from Saturn, so the gravitational force would be 10456322797672087 newtons, or 1,066,248,188,491.7 tonnes (Class P), which is actually less than the overall mass.

Either way, the feat's Class P.
Makes sense
There's also misshapen moons of Saturn in the Class E range.

Didn't it take four of them to lift Atlantis? Might want to look into that for Supes, at least.
It did but the problem is Supes mentioned "no more holding back" implying he was going all out here and it's unknown what exactly the other characters are contributing here

It did but the problem is Supes mentioned "no more holding back" implying he was going all out here and it's unknown what exactly the other characters are contributing here
It really doesn't matter there. If there's any assistance we divide by the total result unless you can reliably prove that one party was doing more than the rest in that indecent.

Looks at MHA, the giant block of iron feat comes from a joint thing that we still divide in half.

It really doesn't matter there. If there's any assistance we divide by the total result unless you can reliably prove that one party was doing more than the rest in that indecent.
Makes sense (so we'd divide by four then?)
@Hellbeast That's why I said 'for supes, at least'.
I get that but wouldn't the Moon statement already be massively beyond the mass of Atlantis?

Speaking of I'm thinking I'll take the AP feats to the Calc Requests megathread, could calc members invited take a look at the Atlantis and Speed stuff while we're here?

Which is kind of a problem with consistency, if you really think about it. That's why I was even asking about it.

However, try as I might, I can't find a good reference in the comic.

Which is kind of a problem with consistency, if you really think about it. That's why I was even asking about it.

However, try as I might, I can't find a good reference in the comic.
In regards to what matter exactly? The moon feat or the scaling with Supes?

The Flash and Superman things are a bit of a lowball. They have moments of heighted burst speed where they move much faster.

So, I know we don't use supermoves, but are character ending feats usable?

Depends
I totally disagree with using them for most of the roster since they blatantly ignore the power scaling (Bane kills Superman) and just don't happen. I am fine with using them for guests though - Raiden and Hellboy's endings are fair game for example, since they exist in narrative pockets and nothing contradicts the character's being that strong

Sub-Zero being Tier 7 is fun

Btw, can the downscaling thing I mentioned a while back be used at all? At most it should provide a top end to his speed so we know nothing should be as fast as that, with the exception of maybe Flash.

Btw, can the downscaling thing I mentioned a while back be used at all? At most it should provide a top end to his speed so we know nothing should be as fast as that, with the exception of maybe Flash.
I definitely still stand against it for reasons I've gone into before

Also would it even apply to physicals? Universal Energy Systems are kinda tense rn and I'm unsure whether Frost would even qualify for any criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back