• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Injustice Gods Among Us: Trigon High 1-C Upgrade

It's been a while since the last Injustice thread, so it's time to settle the rating for who I believe is the God Tier of the verse, Trigon.

To say his profile is outdated is beyond an understatement, but the only thing that needs fixing atm is his AP. Currently, he is listed as Tier 6 from scaling above Regime and Insurgency members, however, this is wrong on many levels. First, this would be assuming that he would be weaker than even Yellow Lantern Superman and even Etrigan, which we have no reason to assume that he's weaker than. Second, he also wouldn't be Tier 5 from scaling above Yellow Supes and Etrigan, because he has better scaling than that. Which would be his fight with Mr Mxy.

As far as we know, this isn't the Injustice universe's own Mxy, but the same Mxy whose every version is the same guy. We know this from this statement from the man himself. So it's all pretty simple, Trigon would be High 1-C from scaling to matching Mr Mxy's magic as seen in the above image. And this would do nothing for the scaling since pretty much no one in the Injustice universe scales to him (Scorpion is a non-canon DLC character).

Mxy might have shrunken/weakened himself just to fit in the Injustice universe, so I don't think the Tier 1 scaling holds up. Though Trigon should be well above Yellow Lanterns Superman for sure.

Mxy might have shrunken/weakened himself just to fit in the Injustice universe, so I don't think the Tier 1 scaling holds up. Though Trigon should be well above Yellow Lanterns Superman for sure.
Do you have proof?
Not that I care about Trigon

I haven't read the comics and only played the video games.
But it's important to note that Mxy isn't always in his multiverse sized omnipresent form. If he physically appear to be smaller than other characters, chances are is that he is nerfing himself too. This was something agreed on previous DC Comics threads.

Mister Myxptlk isn't omnipresent like at all, what book did you see that? Plus his always smaller than everyone except he personally wants to increase his size but his original size is always Little.

I think a 'possibly' rating can be used. Because John Constantine refers to both of them as Celestial Beings that are impossible to teleport away, and that neither Trigon nor Mxy were in their corporal form during their fight. Dr Fate does believe that Trigon has a chance of beating Mxy, I doubt Mxy would stay weakened when someone has a way to beat him.

Mister Myxptlk isn't omnipresent like at all, what book did you see that? Plus his always smaller than everyone except he personally wants to increase his size but his original size is always Little.
He can make himself bigger then the 10-D multiverse by entering the 5th Dimension (I know the names are contradictory but even so). Also, I thought the 5th dimension was his natural home.

Back