• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu tier revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
I also disagree. No one is in the same tier as Zeno.
Wait are you disagreeing only because they would be in The same tier as Zeno? Wouldn't Zeno just be far higher?

Yes, 2-C is a pretty wide tier. Zeno would just be on a much higher end of 2-C, while IZ would be at the lowest end of 2-C.

Darkmon cns said:
But why? I haven't seen anyone say why it doesn't work
Azathoth told me that Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C, would eventually become 2-C and it scales only to him.

The shockwaves Beerus and Goku produced also threatened the Kai Realm, so yeah everyone receives an upgrade if this ever gets accepted.

I disagree with scaling everyone based off of a potentiality that Zamasu -might have- had.

The "Possibly 2-C" rating is for a hypothetical situation only, and was never witnessed nor demonstrated, since he was defeated when in his Low 2-C form.

Affecting matter through multiple space-times is not a feat that requires tier 2 power. If space-time isn't destroyed or directly affected then it is not a tier 2 feat.

Azathoth told me that Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C, would eventually become 2-C and it scales only to him.

But what does that have to do with the evidence presented?

Logically, if Zamasu's soul came from his body being split, then wouldn't that just give him the range to expand his essence over the universe, stemming from power he already has?

I don't want to get into speculative comments and headcanon though. We need more evidence here because despite the statements of infinity being completely valid, we tend not to use such things as the sole reason of an upgrade.

The chances of this being passed is 99.9% not likely to happen.

Then again I've been trying to understand why Goku and crew weren't at least high 3-A since BoG, since they went from destroying the universe together, to both Goku and Beerus being able to destroy it themselves.

Because it was stated that they would have turned the universe into a void, and space-time was never stated or implied to be affected. The other world is not universe sized in the manga continuity.

But Goku in Z says time flows differently in the afterlife, which means for Zeno to have erased an entire universe, he'd have to transcend the time space of the mortal universe.

In addition to that, we see Infinite Zamasu beginning to creep through the void in time and space that Trunks created with his time machine, validated by Pilaf and crew standing in front of the void watching it, and Beerus and Whis feeling his energy, meaning Zeno also destroyed Zamasu who was connected to all of the Universe's time and space.

Goku [Who as himself is not a reliable source] statement could be either: Sub mistake, z dub or anime only thing, bad translation, inconsistency and etc. Zen'o was asked by Goku to erase him, he did not liked him and he did not cared if he transcended or not. The flow of time does not matter and that was a small trace left by Infinite Zamasu, not his whole being and the other things are speculations since he was erased a moment after he took over U7.

Besides it kinda doesn't make sense for the afterlife to have time in it at all though. It's a place for the dead, who kinda can no longer age or anything as souls. Time existing there sounds like a big inconsistency.

How is it inconsistent? One of the demons in the afterlife said King Yemma was the only person to cross Snake way in the last couple million years or something like that. I don't understand how.

@Dark

The levels of downplay on Goku's credibility.....

1. This statement comes from the Buu saga official Viz translations, especially since it was easier for him to maintain SSJ3 there than in the mortal world.

2. Again, downplay. Nothing I said is speculative. Are you really going to sit here and admit that Zamasu became the entire universe, but deny that he also became part of its space time, especially when we see him extending through a void of space time?

Even if we're to compare the manga and anime, Zeno destroying Zamasu created another timeline, because it was stated that when a god dies, things work differently. In the manga, that fact isn't mentioned, and the time ring for that universe gets erased.

Kais still exist (and age) there @Prof

@Dark you have to prove that, not just suggest it.

Becoming a universe and its space-time its still Low 2-C and we never saw that erasing a universe causes the creation of another timeline.

Just because time works differently there doesn't warrant things affecting space time that happen there though. Or else the RoSaT and other realms being destroyed should also be High 3-A, which it really hasn't been shown to be.

The RoSaT was only planet-sized, making it an unqualifiable feat. Hence why it isn't rated High 3-A @Aeyu

I still don't feel like that should be taken into account. Why? There's no demonstrable feats from other characters which would put them at an infinite 3-D level or limited 4-D level. If a High 3-A tier is added, it should only be an addendum to Goku and maybe Vegeta's forms when clashing with Beerus, since they were only able to affect areas like that when clashing with Beerus, who is a Low 2-C being.

The Everlasting said:
If time doesn't flow in the afterlife why would Goku be so desperate to hurry to fight Vegeta and Nappa? I'm pretty sure that's more than enough of an important reasoning to hurry, even if time is non-existent in the afterlife of all things.
Because they were gonna kill Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, the other Z fighters and, like, the earth?

Also concerning the Kai world, isnt that =/= Other World?

@Kukui

But if there's no time in Other World he would logically have all the time in the world to get there.

I don't see how? That would only apply to Other World, not what's outside it.

Even if time doesn't pass in Other World, why would Goku take his time when his friends, family, and innocent ppl in a world with time passing are on the brink of being killed?

What evidence do you happen there isn't time? Your openly excepting that time passing in the living world is relative to the other world then why the heck wouldn't there be time in the other world?

Just because the shockwaves reached the Other World doesn't mean that they somehow affected time just because the time there works differently.

Additionally, Elder Kaioshin and Kibito Kai were both observing the events happening at the same time as they were occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back