• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu potential upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized you started this thread did you seriously start this for a Possible "Upgrade " just to switch on it for a downgrade? Why don't you make a separate thread altogether after all the initial topic already was denied.
I mean, it was already rejected and now I saw some wanting to downgrade to 3-A. Also it's still continuing, so we can either still discuss for 2-B, leave it to the current statistics or continue this discussion.

This comment gives me the opportunity to speak about Low 2-C DBS BTW

We've been on the same arguments for 3 years (and probably more). People never brought up new arguments for downgrading the cast to 3-A , yet still try.

It's fine if someone tries to downgrade them to 3-A for the 273829829292 time. Just don't expect that people will take your thread seriously, especially when DB fans don't have a good view of the wiki already + this being already been discussed ad nauseum and rejected
Are you going to make a thread on detail why DBS is Low 2C? I honestly believe a thread for an Upgrade for DBS chou to 3A should be made there's more evidence now.

Are you going to make a thread on detail why DBS is Low 2C? I honestly believe a thread for an Upgrade for DBS chou to 3A should be made there's more evidence now.
I think someone will make a thread for the DBS manga

Debating Dragon Ball has become a real challenge here on this site tbh, it's annoying and both on and off site you can't even make a discussion without hearing "muh DBS universes are 3-A" "2-C/Low 2-C is wank" "muh Dragon Ball is wanked" , always coming from the same people. Tbh, I really thought of leaving that server more than once because people don't really know when they need to stop

I think someone will make a thread for the DBS manga

Debating Dragon Ball has become a real challenge here on this site tbh, it's annoying and both on and off site you can't even make a discussion without hearing "muh DBS universes are 3-A" "2-C/Low 2-C is wank" "muh Dragon Ball is wanked" , always coming from the same people. Tbh, I really thought of leaving that server more than once because people don't really know when they need to stop
Yeah don't know why people have it out for DB it always requires more proof and agreements than other verses.

I can send you some scans on the DBS manga stuff.

Also, you were against Low-2C DBS in the first place and debating about wanting them to 3-A with your buddy ShadowWarrior. Then, somehow you conceaded on staff only thread. Now, you wanted to make a wank upgrade thread to deleberly downgrade them to 3-A which is what you want it in the first place. I saw right through you.
If only the "DB fans" didn't mindlessly agree with the wank upgrade thread and actually tear it down in the first place right when this thread was made, then this wouldn't have to turn this way.

Anyway, seeing how this thread is getting derailed, I will make the change that was accepted by the staff members that were preset here and close the thread. The change being removal of eventual 2-C.

Already adressed to be range.
And yet you are using the same reason to downgrade IZ...."cuz he lacks range for not fully merging with U7 space-time".
You cannot dismiss range for other , while using it as a beating stick yourself.

All of this while he didn't even finish to merge with U7.

Also giving still Low 2-C is laughable, since he didn't fully merge with the space-time, what's so hard to understand here.
An assumption on your part....with physiology of IZ and how omnidirectionally he was spreading he cannot just jump timelines......thus its greater assumption that he was just randomly able to punch a hole into present timeline mid merging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back