• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So out of curiosity can infinite get around timestop if megaman gets the chance to use it
Sigh... People really, really, need to read the thread before FRA, this was explained, Mega Man wouldn't be able to use it anyways since Zavok wouldn't let him use it, and Metal and Shadow resist it

People are STILL ignoring the second part of my reply, I genuily getting mad about how much the opposite side has moved the goalpost about the "Rock resists an ability he does not", this is probably the tenth argument against it and it STILL doesn't work, you can't argue he is less magnetic so it doesn't work, since using this logic he STILL wouldn't be able to control Eggman's bots, you can't just create pseudo resistances
Show me a scan Eggman's Robots explicitly being stated as being made of Titanium and maybe you'll actually have a leg to stand on albeit not much of one because even if you do, Rock is still made of a literal Material that is even less Magnetic than that going by it's very definition.

I posted the definition of monocoque twice, I think you're not playing attention.
Look at the mirror first, you STILL haven't adressed the second part of my argument, in the manual I posted it says Metal is made of "tektite", a non magnetic material, don't call others when you haven't made your research

Look at the mirror first, you STILL haven't adressed the second part of my argument, in the manual I posted it says Metal is made of "tektite", a non magnetic material, don't call others when you haven't made your research
Rock resisted a Magnet that's work on Ceratanium, which can barely even be considered Paramagnetic because of it's Ceramic Component being Non-Magnetic in the first place.

COWLING: Made from reinforced blue metal tektite

Another argument against Mega Man resisting Zavok debunked, what new goalpost will be created by Discord next

Oh my God, the goalpost has been moved again for the 11th time, as I said when I first brought this argument, nothing says that Metal is built with some special material, therefore this is just an assumption to make Mega Man win, another one

This thread and the behavior in it is making me WAYYYYYY to pissed, my mental health can't take another goalpost to be moved, take your win Mega Man fans, I am done for my own sake

He resisted the pull of a magnet, not someone controlling his eletronics
It's not just the pull of the magnet, it's also the fact that he can't straight up Crush him with his Magnetism Manipulation. Also, I literally just looked up if Tektites are Magnetic or not and it said that they're Paramagnetic and that some of them even contain Iron which is even more susceptible to Magnets, unlike Ceratanium which is 50% Diamagnetic. Check your facts.

Oh my God, the goalpost has been moved again for the 11th time, as I said when I first brought this argument, nothing says that Metal is built with some special material, therefore this is just an assumption to make Mega Man win, another one
Are you gonna complain about bias in every single post you write? Ok, we get, everyone’s biased, you don’t need to repeat it like a partot

"A cowling is the removable covering of a vehicle's engine, most often found on automobiles, motorcycles, airplanes, and on outboard boat motors."

So it's still talking about an outer layer.

gordon-ramsay.jpg

I mean, tektites contain iron which are pretty magnetic all things considered.

It's not just the pull of the magnet, it's also the fact that he can't straight up Crush him with his Magnetism Manipulation. Also, I literally just looked up if Tektites are Magnetic or not and it said that they're Paramagnetic and that some of them even contain Iron which is even more susceptible to Magnets, unlike Ceratanium which is 50% Diamagnetic. Check your facts.
Can you explain where it seen in the video?

We're not moving the Goalpost, we're explaining that Rock IS made of a special material unlike Metal Sonic who is literally described as being made of Monocoque Titantium and then Tektite, both of which have some manner of Paramagnetism.

Are you gonna complain about bias in every single post you write? Ok, we get, everyone’s biased, you don’t need to repeat it like a partot
Trust me on this that this is one of the first times that such dishonesty actualy made me quit a thread, I never have done so before, even in worser threads, it's obvious some Discord raid is happening with the sole intent to make Mega Man win, and not for a honest debate, therefore I am not engaging anymore, and thus am unfollowing after this post

Trust me on this that this is one of the first times that such dishonesty actualy made me quit a thread, I never have done so before, even in worser threads, it's obvious some Discord raid is happening with the sole intent to make Mega Man win, and not for a honest debate, therefore I am not engaging anymore, and thus am unfollowing after this post
I mean, I literlaly just saw it pop up on the main page.

I would suggest you maybe take a break from the wiki for your own sake. Coming from someone who's been in the same place as you.

Great conspiracy theories now

Are you done antagonizing the Mega Man supporters yet?

If anything, you're the one who keeps moving the goal post by changing what material he's actually manipulating. First it was Titanium, which you didn't deny at first and just went with it, then it was Tektite which you said is Non-Magmetic when a quick Google search says otherwise. So which is it? If it's both than that's still far more magnetic than Rock's Composition of Ceratanium.

I linked an article about tektite on my first post about it, which claimed it to not be magnetic, an official goverment website, I linked the CD mannual posts ago, which always had it, thank you for confirming you don't read my posts while arguing no u against me, now stop antagonizing me by calling me a conspiracy theorist, and leave me alone, it doesn't help you guys look clean to me, it does the opposite, I don't want to argue because I am mad enough, leave me alone

I linked an article about tektite on my first post about it, which claimed it to not be magnetic, an official goverment website, I linked the CD mannual posts ago, which always had it, thank you for confirming you don't read my posts while arguing no u against me, now stop antagonizing me by calling me a conspiracy theorist, and leave me alone, it doesn't help you guys look clean to me, it does the opposite, I don't want to argue because I am mad enough, leave me alone
My man, you're the one who came here and started acting hostile to everyone. People have been exceedingly patient with you and have a right to call you out on this ridiculous "raid" theory.

My man, you're the one who came here and started acting hostile to everyone. People have been exceedingly patient with you and have a right to call you out on this ridiculous "raid" theory.
I have been hostile because ever since I made my first post people have created excuses after excuses, and I am extremely tired, I wanted to stop arguing to STOP the hostlity because I didn't want to anymore, I apologize to that, my "raid" theory is not a theory, people said in this thread they discussed a counter in Discord, they brought that up FIRST, not me, the fact the same people called me crazy point to red flags, I would rather to be crazy, now please, I don't want to argue in this thread anymore, just leave me alone, please that's all I ask

I have been hostile because ever since I made my first post people have created excuses after excuses, and I am extremely tired, I wanted to stop arguing to STOP the hostlity because I didn't want to anymore, I apologize to that, my "raid" theory is not a theory, people said in this thread they discussed a counter in Discord, they brought that up FIRST, not me, the fact the same people called me crazy point to red flags, I would rather to be crazy, now please, I don't want to argue in this thread anymore, just leave me alone, please that's all I ask
Nobody requires you to answer, but I’m gonna do regardless. Yes, we discussed it on discord whether Rock has magnetism resistance or not, and we decided he does and it’s already on his profile. And? You come here, being ridiculously hostile to everyone, and then you have the nerve to bust out ridiculous conspiracy theory. If you think we created a discord for the sole purpose of this MU, well... I don’t know what to say to you, honestly. Maybe if you cut the houlier-than-thou attitude and stonewalling paronoia’s gonna go too.

I never said you guys created a Discord only for this MU, you guys made that up yourselfs, just look at my posts and see if I said it, now please, Da Lunge, stop antagonizing me, I already apologized, this is the third time I ask for you people to do that, so please stop, I am not antagonizing you people anymore

Alright, can we chill out on User? A Discord raid is not the same as pointing fingers that you created a Discord for the sole purpose of this match. He never said you guys did so. You can be in a Discord server with a bunch of fans in a fandom, bring up the thread, and obviously a bunch of people can flock to it. Calling User paranoid for that, and borderline making fun of him for it, is going too far. It happens. Am I saying that's what's happening? No, so don't say I am either. But apparently somebody already said they have a Discord server in this very thread. So cut it out and stop quoting him when he's done here.

And User. For the love of God, I know you said you're done with the thread but please don't come back to it either. Regardless of who quotes you. Seriously, you're letting the circumstances of this match-up get to your head and you're lashing out because of it. It makes you come off as antagonistic and downright hostile. You gotta keep your cool bro, enough's enough.

Last edited:
Back