• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It affected Omega, so it will also affect him, robot or not
It also worked on Sonic and co, who also tanked the heat of stars (literally in their pages)
Alright
Infinite can make far more than just 4 copies, he can make an entire army
Infinite only ever made an entire army at then end of the games. Normally when he fights in one on one battles he only uses four.
In fact, Zavok insta wins against him, Rock is a machine and Zavok can control any machine with his powers, the Zavok illusion would simply control him before anything happens, it's a stomp for Infinite
Rock's has a resistance to EMPs.

EMP’s are basically weaponized Magnetic Fields tho (I’m a magnet nerd wry, but EMPs aren’t something I researched yet but I’m pretty sure it’s just thicc M. fields)

Zavok illusion still keeps his personality, and he always controlled all machines that he could in Lost World, there's no reason he wouldn't control Rock

Zavok illusion still keeps his personality, and he always controlled all machines that he could in Lost World, there's no reason he wouldn't control Rock
Yeah, I mean why would Infinite immediately create him at the start of the battle, that's not what he always does.

Why would Infinite lead with Zavok and why would his Zavok lead with his Machine Control power? Do they know that Rock is a Robot?

What assumes he'll start with it before Mega Man just splatters Infinite on a wall. Infinite is more of a brute force jackal
Megaman only have 3 times AP advantage at best. And Infinite is massively above the 5-A calc

Infinite >> Pre-Forces Sonic > Post-Generations Sonic > Perfect Chaos >> Eclipse Cannon = 3.736 Ninatons

Megaman only have 3 times AP advantage at best. And Infinite is massively above the 5-A calc

Infinite >> Pre-Forces Sonic > Post-Generations Sonic > Perfect Chaos >> Eclipse Cannon = 3.736 Ninatons
Oh, nvm then. Yeah Infinite probably mindhaxes before Rock kills him then. Rock's also above his 5-A tho

Why would Infinite lead with Zavok and why would his Zavok lead with his Machine Control power? Do they know that Rock is a Robot?
First thing Infinite did in Forces was gang up on Sonic with clones, and the first thing Zavok did in Lost World after getting free of Eggman’s control is take control of his tech.

Also Rock is visibly a robot, his arm is a gun that shoots lasers.

First thing Infinite did in Forces was gang up on Sonic with clones, and the first thing Zavok did in Lost World after getting free of Eggman’s control is take control of his tech.

Also Rock is visibly a robot, his arm is a gun that shoots laser.
Tails has an Arm Cannon too though so that's not a great indicator for Sonic Characters.

What? Tails arm cannon is not something that's stuck to his arm, it's visibly a weapon that he can attach to his arm and remove.

Archie already showed us this matchup anyways

image0.jpg

Tails has an Arm Cannon too though so that's not a great indicator for Sonic Characters.
I mean, even if Zavok assumes Mega Man is just a human wearing tech he’s gonna try to take control of his “armor”, which is actually just his body, so the end result will be the same.

What? Tails arm cannon is not something that's stuck to his arm, it's visibly a weapon that he can attach to his arm and remove.

Archie already showed us this matchup anyways

image0.jpg
Oh dayum I forgot about that ngl, then the sigma fight did the same to X

Infinite creates a Zavok clone who proceeds to think and make Rock shoot himself in the head FRA

I think Rock would probably outfight Infinite 1-on-1 but the Zavok clone essentially has his Kryptonite

I mean, if Rock had Prior Knowledge it'd be a stomp the other way around because then he'd just Time Stop into his other shit. Wait, if Zavok takes control of him can Time Stop get him out of this especially since Rock has Mid Regen?

The scan I used isn't canon, in Lost World it didn't seem like the badniks he controlled could still think without him wanting to, Zavok can simple control him to not use these powers

How does the Zavok thing work?

The way it's worded in his page makes me think is body puppetry-like, and I know he can activate internal mechanisms given he can make Buzzbombers shoot, but has he ever controlled a 5-A machine that was actively fighting back?

The scan I used isn't canon, in Lost World it didn't seem like the badniks he controlled could still think without him wanting to, Zavok can simple control him to not use these powers
Since he only controls magnetic fields, I don't see why would he limit the robots' ability to think

Ok, after all I switch back to Rock. If Zavok's manipulation is like body puppetry, Rock would immediately spam stuff like centaur Flash.

That's a good point, Rock does have a lot of attacks that are thought based.
I recall Rock switching to Metal Blade with a thought when he analytically predicted Flash Man.

Also, yeah. If it's just manipulating forcefields, then I don't think Rock would be incapacitated. For that you'd need Hacking to incap his consciousness given his mind is a computer.

Aren’t the minds of Robot
Masters tied to the electronic circuits in their bodies? Zavok controls electronics, so by taking control of Rock he’d take control of his mind and body.

WAIT A SECOND!

Didn't the Deadly Six run away from a mechanized Tails once he revelated he wasn't under their control instead of, you know, using magnetic shenanigans? If they can't control Tails, how do we know Zavok can control Mega Man?

I mean Tails did make a tv out of paper clips and made an entire chaos emerald... wait I don’t even know if he made his own cyborg body

No IIRC, he was captured and mechanized, but he did some programing shenanigans so he could still have self-control.

Of course, none of that would give him resistance to the Deadly Six's abilities

Tails wasn't robotized for real, as seen by the fact he removes all the tech, so there wasn't anything to control, did you all forget that they tried to turn him into a robot for the purpose of controlling him to fight Sonic? I know you guys want Mega Man to win but this feels like reaching

As I said before, Zavok controled a 5-A mech in Forces to fight against Sonic, and Infinite can make multiple versions of Zavok to boot, plus his regular abilities as well

^Tails stopped himself from actually being Roboticized. Pretty sure Tails was just wearing a disguise and wasn’t actually turned into a cyborg, since he was later shown afterward to be back to his normal self, which wouldn’t make sense if most of his body was actually transmuted into machinery.

Even if Mega Man can still switch his weapons, and even if he can still think outside of Zavok's control, there's still the other four people he is fighting, both Metal and Shadow resist time stop, and Infinite could simply BFR him while he can't move, he would still be too limited to actually fight back and win

Back