• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed equalized

post stardroid invasion

six votes megaman

1 vote infinite

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Pretty sure would just Rock decisively overpowers Infinite with his array of Elemental weaponry unless the latter uses Null Space.

I think this is a stomp in Rock's favor FRB.
I'm going to go over Infinite's more potent abilities how Rock counters them.
Perception Manipulation: It's a subset of Mind Manipulation and Rock resist that due to being a robot.
Duplication: If Infinite makes a clone of Shadow, Metal sonic, Zavok or, Chaos, Mega Man could summon Rush, Beat, Eddie, and Tango to help fight off the clones.
Illusion Creation:Rock has experience defeating Illusion Creators
Gravity Manipulation: He also has experience defeating enemies that reverse gravity.
Energy Manipulation: Rock has many shields to block or reflect Infinite's projectiles. If Infinite uses an omnidirectional blast he could use his regen or one of his healing items to recover.
BFR: Mega Man could escape the pull of the rift by using one of his time stopping Weapons.
Subjective Reality: Mega Man has tanked heat attacks hotter than the temperature of the sun so I doubt infinite dropping a miniature sun on him will kill him. Mega Man could also summon Rush to help him get out of the way of the attack.
Statistics Amplification: Besides the fact Rock has his own 4 times speed amp to match Infinite's, Infinite is slower than rock normally so he can't win via blitzing Rock with speed amps.

Rock has counters for all of Infinite's more dangerous abilities. Rock already has an AP advantage and can increase the AP gap by using the Power Gear. Rock could drain the energy of the Phantom Ruby with the Grab Buster. Or he could kill Infinite with one of his durability negating haxes like Spatial Manipulation and Black Hole Creation. I honestly don't see how Infinite can win here.

Last edited:
Mega FRA, but I don’t see how this makes sense if Mega Man apparently loses to Sonic, if... Infinite is superior to Sonic.

Mega FRA, but I don’t see how this makes sense if Mega Man apparently loses to Sonic, if... Infinite is superior to Sonic.
That's simple. Mega Man doesn't lose to Sonic.
Ok, on the serious note, if you give Sonic all his power ups, wisps, etc, he would wipe the floor with infinite

Perception Manipulation: It's a subset of Mind Manipulation and Rock resist that due to being a robot.
It affected Omega, so it will also affect him, robot or not
Subjective Reality: Mega Man has tanked heat attacks hotter than the temperature of the sun so I doubt infinite dropping a miniature sun on him will kill him. Mega Man could also summon Rush to help him get out of the way of the attack.
It also worked on Sonic and co, who also tanked the heat of stars (literally in their pages)

Duplication: If Infinite makes a clone of Shadow, Metal sonic, Zavok or, Chaos, Mega Man could summon Rush, Beat, Eddie, and Tango to help fight off the clones.

Infinite can make far more than just 4 copies, he can make an entire army

In fact, Zavok insta wins against him, Rock is a machine and Zavok can control any machine with his powers, the Zavok illusion would simply control him before anything happens, it's a stomp for Infinite

People need to stop voting based on incorrect info, just reading the page you would know what I said here

It affected Omega, so it will also affect him, robot or not
It also worked on Sonic and co, who also tanked the heat of stars (literally in their pages)

Infinite can make far more than just 4 copies, he can make an entire army

In fact, Zavok insta wins against him, Rock is a machine and Zavok can control any machine with his powers, the Zavok illusion would simply control him before anything happens, it's a stomp for Infinite

People need to stop voting based on incorrect info, just reading the page you would know what I said here
Fair, but I still think Rock's advantages are more significant

Hm, I think Mega Man takes this so far.

Double Gear System helps plenty here overall with stats, especially 4x overall speed amp so he can counter Infinite's own 4x speed with V. Maximum Overdrive Attack (which is merely just for his dash attack as opposed to overall speed like Mega Man's according to his profile).

Clones could be countered be AoE Astro Crush, Gravity Hold, Rain Flush, Flash Stopper to blind and stun, etc. if Mega Man sees that he's overwhelmed by sheer numbers. His own regen and healing items such as Energy Tanks helps with dealing with damage.

Null Space is a problem here, but Mega Man could time stop at that point, use Speed Gear to potentially escape or even teleport if he so wanted to in order to escape. Or he could use Concrete Shot to seal it. Nah but seriously, it looks like he as counters to Infinite's Null Space here.

Oh wait, I'm just repeating some of the other reasons crap I'm so tired-

But yeah, stuff like DGS, time manip, his own black holes, regen/healing, AoE should help Mega Man to get it imo. I'm all ears if anyone's got anything else to add at all.

Zavok controls magnetic fields to control machines, Mega Man doesn't have a resistance to that in his page, Zavok doesn't hack or corrupt machines

Zavok manipulates magnetic fields, it's literally stated in game

Dr. Eggman: And very rare. The Zeti have an innate ability to manipulate magnetic fields. They can make electronics, including my mechs, do interesting things. I controlled those powers with the Conch, until Sonic punted it away with his typical stupidity.

Yes, Shadow states they posses the same powers as the originals, and we see Zavok controlling a mech in his fight

Zavok scales to 5-A Sonic, not like it matters, Zavok can control mechs by thinking and Infinite can make infinite copys of him

Back