• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As I said before, Zavok controled a 5-A mech in Forces to fight against Sonic, and Infinite can make multiple versions of Zavok to boot, plus his regular abilities as well
Said 5-A robot didn't fight back Zavok's control, because all Zavok did was fight Sonic, which the badnik wouldn't be opposed to.

Even if Mega Man can still switch his weapons, and even if he can still think outside of Zavok's control, there's still the other four people he is fighting, both Metal and Shadow resist time stop, and Infinite could simply BFR him while he can't move, he would still be too limited to actually fight back and win
But Mega Man's AoE attacks damage all at once

So he can just spam centaur Flash (that negates durability) to kill everyone, don't forget that while Infinite isn't one shot by Rock he still takes very heavy damage from him.

Now that Rock has resistance to Magnetism on his profile Zavoc can't control him.
Wait when the frick did this happen?
Said 5-A robot didn't fight back Zavok's control, because all Zavok did was fight Sonic, which the badnik wouldn't be opposed to.
You only "fight back" if you actually resist the hax, otherwise that doesn't happen, but it seems like Mega Man gained a resistance during the ten minutes I was gone, what feat did he resist btw?

(I really dislike when people make CRT's simply because their character is losing, very dishonest behavior tbh, but a resistance is a resistance)

I guess Infinite loses then

(So that's the energy we are on now. Our character is losing so we conveniently make a CRT mid-thread to give them a new ability)

You only "fight back" if you actually resist the hax, otherwise that doesn't happen, but it seems like Mega Man gained a resistance during the ten minutes I was gone, what feat did he resist btw?
It's... it's magnetism. A car can't resist a magnetic pull, yet can still be driven away even if I hold a magnet next to it.

BTW, even if Mega Man can resist being fully controller by Zavok, it's still going to immobilize him, and make him unable to fire weapons, meanwhile Infinite still has his own powers as well as the other clones

BTW, even if Mega Man can resist being fully controller by Zavok, it's still going to immobilize him, and make him unable to fire weapons, meanwhile Infinite still has his own powers as well as the other clones
I mean... several of his weapons don't even come out of his body.

Wait... if the Phantom Ruby is stopped in time... would the Shadow and Metal clones still be able to move?

Pretty sure he can't spam his weapons forever, they have limited ammo, time stop wouldn't help him fully, Metal and Shadow resist it, Zavok's powers are still going to be such a limitation compared to Infinite having way more possibilities to use his powers

Plus you two are acting as if Mega Man will know exactly what to do if he gets controlled, as if he won't even be initially confused, you people are making his super competent and Infinite incompetent, as if he is just going to stand there if Mega Man doesn't get fully controlled
Wait... if the Phantom Ruby is stopped in time... would the Shadow and Metal clones still be able to move?
It's based on Mega Man's own perception, so yes, when Shadow used Chaos Control his clone also didn't disappear as well, I still feel as if the opposite is reaching, hard, for a win con

Pretty sure he can't spam his weapons forever, they have limited ammo, time stop wouldn't help him fully, Metal and Shadow resist it, Zavok's powers are still going to be such a limitation compared to Infinite having way more possibilities to use his powers

Plus you two are acting as if Mega Man will know exactly what to do if he gets controlled, as if he won't even be initially confused, you people are making his super competent and Infinite incompetent, as if he is just going to stand there if Mega Man doesn't get fully controlled
It's based on Mega Man's own perception, so yes, when Shadow used Chaos Control his clone also didn't disappear as well, I still feel as if the opposite is reaching, hard, for a win con
He has more than enough ammo to kill Infinite. Also weapon tanks. And Rock's durability will allow him to tank quite a few hits before he realizes what's happening

Back