• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Gems nonsense in Marvel vs capcom infinite canon for characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Men dont exist in Infinite game as it not same universe (This game Base on Avenger Movie)
so The characters like Wolverine & others etc. that dont appear in infinite game but marvel vs capcom 3 cant use infinite gems in thiere profile.

Even Characters that exist in that game still hold some gems in canon story like dante and nemesis.

Nemesis use Only Yellow stone in Canon (Allow)

It not right to allow all gems for only gameplay that not canon in the story as this wiki use only canon feat & story.

Allow ryu to had all gems for vs thread? should not be allow as he never use or hold all gems in canon.

Monster Hunter? No Gems for her profile too

Chris & frank mike can defeat Nemesis with Yellow stone (Canon)

There some characters who hold some gem and fight and should be allow as Canon story show.

X-Men dont exist in Infinite game as it not same universe (This game Base on Avenger Movie)
so The characters like Wolverine & others etc. that dont appear in infinite game but marvel vs capcom 3 cant use infinite gems in thiere profile.
This was literally debunked in the proposal thread. This game is canon to all of the previous games. Official tutorial teasers have literally referenced the other games and there's even several other connections to every game applying to the current pages. Also just because they use Gems in one game and not the other doesn't mean they can't use them at all. This is a terrible attempt at debunking continuity
Even Characters that exist in that game still hold some gems in canon story like dante and nemesis.

Your point....?

Nemesis use Only Yellow stone in Canon (Allow)
Gameplay lets him use the Gems. Unlike Ultron and Sigma, there's nothing say he can't use the other Gems

It not right to allow all gems for only gameplay that not canon in the story as this wiki use only canon feat & story.

Hate to break it to you, but yes, its allowed. This isn't the only game verse where we allow this. Remember, this is optional equipment. We never claimed every single character has them at all times. Its like how we allow the relics for Nathan Drake as optional equipment. No, he doesn't just pull those at all times. But its is optional equipment he can access. Hell, even The Resistance has access to the Gems
Monster Hunter? No Gems for her profile too

Chris & frank mike can defeat Nemesis with Yellow stone (Canon)
Monster Hunter doesn't even have a profile yet....

Why are you bringing up the Nemesis fight? Also, M.O.D.O.K. was the one using the Mind Gem in that battle. This logic you're presenting isn't even consistent with your own guidelines

This is an incredibly sloppy attempt at a revision. Its all over the place and ignores this verse's standards, and is overall poorly worded. I disagree

Last edited:
Yours (Sorry if that wasn’t clear)
No problem, just wanted to be sure it was clear for others reading this

And to anyone wondering, everything on the narrative can be found here

MvCI taking MCU elements doesn't immediately decanonize everything thats come before this either. It hasn't contradicted anything (in fact, that mainline comics take more MCU inspiration as the movies come out)

Last edited:
Some X-Men have the Infinity Gems cuz they were in the MSH game, also it has been proven infinite is in the same universe as the previous games
Prove? can you show it to me? again not every characters can have infinity gems in canon anyway.
Just only gameplay.

X-men dont appear in Infinite game prove that it diffrent universe.
Even if they were in that game but they still dont use all gems in Canon.

Vs battle wiki Page allow only Canon detail in the rule (Not guessing)

Wolverlin will never use Gems because Gems were ban in the ending of Canon story.

Thor suggest that no one will use it or keep it. (Gems were too powerful to be use)

"There shall be six custodians of the stones, two entrusted to earth, two to Xgard and two to the Dark Kingdom" - Thor

X-men will never hold any gem. Even you said it the same univese claim.

If characters dont appear in that game and never hold any of it. (Dont allow for canon reason)

Dante & Nemesis were possible even Modok help Nemesis due to canon sense.

Allow all gems in Vs Thread made no sense because it not canon to the story.

All i said was Fact and Peoples still Ignore and allow it.

Show me the story that all those characters can use all gems in story mode pls.

100% you cant because it only just for gameplay. (Venom had all gems was Canon?)

Ultron Sigma alone was the reason why Marvel & Capcom merge together.

Debunk all previous games
"The living of Two Universes shall be laid to rest in a single grave!"

Last edited:
someone not reading the verse rule carefully lmao
You think it allow non canon gameplay in the Vs battle wiki rule?
Allow all characters in that game to had all gems is not canon to story in the first place.

Again X-Men characters that dont appear in that game should not had all gems.

Ok! let see!

If Monster Hunter Profile will Create in the future.

She will has all gems to use in her profile too right? like Venom and others
And allow her to use it in Vs Thread.

Marvel vs Capcom verse Claim that they uses canon Narrative but it turn out that it allow non canon gameplay to the profile (All Gems Option still not Canon)

There was no option in canon story that Characters will choose gems by themself.

At least they hold some gem and use it by plot or chance but it still not belong to them.

Some Group without gem that can fight yellow gem nemesis consider to be powerful enough. (Canon)

Dante & Black Panther had one gem in canon story.

I will wait for Monster Hunter Profile for this verse (All Gems)

Prove? can you show it to me? again not every characters can have infinity gems in canon anyway.
Just only gameplay.

X-men dont appear in Infinite game prove that it diffrent universe.
Even if they were in that game but they still dont use all gems in Canon.

Vs battle wiki Page allow only Canon detail in the rule (Not guessing)

Wolverlin will never use Gems because Gems were ban in the ending of Canon story.

Thor suggest that no one will use it or keep it. (Gems were too powerful to be use)

"There shall be six custodians of the stones, two entrusted to earth, two to Xgard and two to the Dark Kingdom" - Thor

X-men will never hold any gem. Even you said it the same univese claim.

If characters dont appear in that game and never hold any of it. (Dont allow for canon reason)

Dante & Nemesis were possible even Modok help Nemesis due to canon sense.

Allow all gems in Vs Thread made no sense because it not canon to the story.

All i said was Fact and Peoples still Ignore and allow it.

Show me the story that all those characters can use all gems in story mode pls.

100% you cant because it only just for gameplay. (Venom had all gems was Canon?)

Ultron Sigma alone was the reason why Marvel & Capcom merge together.

Debunk all previous games
"The living of Two Universes shall be laid to rest in a single grave!"

Okay….so it’s become very clear to me you haven’t even gone through the effort of reading the verse page rules that link display several points linking the games together through the continuity. Even after I linked it, you’re just saying the same thing. By the way, just because X-Men don’t appear in Infinite doesn’t mean it can’t be canon. Not every character has to be in every single game for it to be canon. This is terrible logic. Same with the Gems, they don’t have to be in every game. Also, another reason I can tell you didn’t read the proposal thread or verse rules is because it’s largely established in these games that the Marvel and Capcom universes are in fact separate, but often crossover due to strange events such as Charles Xavier’s influence or Doctor Doom’s science

“The Infinity Gens were banned in the canon ending”….? What on Earth are you on about?

We do use the narrative, but if you took the effort to actually read it, you would see we very much use it for our canon and it isn’t only gameplay that decides things. It’s the reason our pages aren’t exaggerated messes and the scaling isn’t all over the place. This is a really arrogant claim on your part

The fact that you’re not even referring to the gems by name and just referring to one of them as “yellow gem” kinda tells me you didn’t pay much attention to the story

Not all the X-Mem characters even have the gems. Only the ones who were in Marvel Super Heroes

Your points are continuously disjointed and you’re not even making senses

Two mods have already disagreed to this and given you’re straight up just ignoring reading any of the verse or narrative rules, and you’re being completely rude with your sarcastic remarks, I’m closing this. This is very sloppy and disappointing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back