• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite and Endless

Let me use Magi as an example,the hierarchy of god is endless and has no final point that’s why infinite-th D doesn’t exist in the verse=>the hierarchy is only 1-B instead of high 1-B

Let me use Magi as an example,the hierarchy of god is endless and has no final point that’s why infinite-th D doesn’t exist in the verse=>the hierarchy is only 1-B instead of high 1-B
Some thing that is infinite isn't finite. I am not a maths wizard but I know infinity has no end. It is as it goes

Some thing that is infinite isn't finite. I am not a maths wizard but I know infinity has no end. It is as it goes
There will be an infinite-th D and that’s it the end of hierarchy,you can think like this,between 1-D and infinite-th D is infinite amount of dimensions,but if it’s endless,infinite-th D will not exist because there will be always a dimension that higher than the last one and go on forever

The hierarchy is High 1-B if it goes on forever. It's just that any random god will only scale to a specific level.

You can still have High 1-B with Endless Higher D hierarchies if for example, a character is stated to be superior to all other characters in the hierarchy, or transcend the system entirely

You can still have High 1-B with Endless Higher D hierarchies if for example, a character is stated to be superior to all other characters in the hierarchy, or transcend the system entirely
I mean, the former is Low 1-A and the latter is 1-A...

I mean, the former is Low 1-A and the latter is 1-A...
Not necessarily. Iirc it depends on the nature of trancendance. Like if someone is just superior to a High 1-B they'll just be a higher degree of it, since High 1-B is for Countably Infinite dimensions and all extentions of it, as long as it's still countable.

Pretty sure also for 1-A you need explicit statements for it and just transcending without context ain't gonna cut it iirc

The hierarchy is High 1-B if it goes on forever. It's just that any random god will only scale to a specific level.
I mean high 1-B has infinite-th D right,and the hierarchy doesn’t have anything like that that’s why there is no infinite dimensional god

Not necessarily. Iirc it depends on the nature of trancendance. Like if someone is just superior to a High 1-B they'll just be a higher degree of it, since High 1-B is for Countably Infinite dimensions and all extentions of it, as long as it's still countable.

Pretty sure also for 1-A you need explicit statements for it and just transcending without context ain't gonna cut it iirc
That's like saying you need to define 1-A 5 times 5 different ways when your describing it /: just because a single statement taken from a series wouldn't prove it's that tier on the wiki dosen't mean that, transcending a high 1-B structure fully and completely is one of the definitions of 1-A, telling people that isn't enough to be 1-A because that wouldn't be enough evidence as they worded it alone is just confusing for them and dosen't help them learn

I mean high 1-B has infinite-th D right,and the hierarchy doesn’t have anything like that that’s why there is no infinite dimensional god
The hierarchy is infinite. As a whole, it's High 1-B. It's just that no character scales.

The hierarchy is infinite. As a whole, it's High 1-B. It's just that no character scales.
So what about infinite-th D like I said?if the hierarchy is high 1-B that dimension will exist,and it will be contradicted to the nature of being endless

So what about infinite-th D like I said?if the hierarchy is high 1-B that dimension will exist,and it will be contradicted to the nature of being endless
Infinteth dosen't actually exist, like how infinite isn't on the numberline, but as it is endless, trancending the enter hierarchy or destroying the entire hierarchy would indeed be 1-A/low 1-A

i mean if we are talking about language then endless is infinite. One means that there's no end and the other too.

It won't for the same reason Infinity won't exist on the number line.

It won't for the same reason Infinity won't exist on the number line.
infinite-th D exists and maybe this thread can explain for you why infinite dimensional place doesn't exist in this hierarchy

"There is always a higher dimension. You can have your god of the 12212414123213rd dimension, but there's still going to be a dimension above that. You can have your god of the 2194100947497359032790437590345790347943579340437904375903092494th dimension, but there will still be a dimension above that. That is the nature of infinity

There is no being that is just "the ∞th dimensional god"

infinite-th D exists and maybe this thread can explain for you why infinite dimensional place doesn't exist in this hierarchy

"There is always a higher dimension. You can have your god of the 12212414123213rd dimension, but there's still going to be a dimension above that. You can have your god of the 2194100947497359032790437590345790347943579340437904375903092494th dimension, but there will still be a dimension above that. That is the nature of infinity

There is no being that is just "the ∞th dimensional god"
The fact that there's no being at the top doesn't stop it being an infinite hierarchy, the same way there being no Infinitieth number doesn't stop the number line being infinite.

The fact that there's no being at the top doesn't stop it being an infinite hierarchy, the same way there being no Infinitieth number doesn't stop the number line being infinite.
what I want so say is the hierarchy can't be high 1-B because infinite-th god and infinite dimensional place don't exist like that old thread said

Last edited:
I feel like this should be talked about. Endless isn't considered infinite because of a definition that states that it could be a very high number, yet infinite also has the exact same definition of a really high number when you google it. Why are they both considered different, when both can be used realistically and as hyperbole?

I feel like this should be talked about. Endless isn't considered infinite because of a definition that states that it could be a very high number, yet infinite also has the exact same definition of a really high number when you google it. Why are they both considered different, when both can be used realistically and as hyperbole?
Both Infinite and endless use each other in their definitions funnily.

But yeah I still feel endless should be by default same as infinite, but it should be taken with a grain of salt, instead of taking it as " large but finite" and then giving it benefit of the doubt
why it's high 1-B when infinite dimensional place doesn't exist
It exists in no system, no where will you fing infinith dimensional place, letalone in Magi.
You logic will invalidate any infinity in any series.

Back