• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im leaning on mercer for the moment, the metal virus can be transferred via touch, as can blacklight. But mercer can remove infected chunks of biomass to deal with the virus while sonic doesn't have that luxuary. The blacklight virus also functions far faster then the metal virus that is already slowly overwhelming sonic.

Sonics body is already struggling to burn off the metal virus adding a secondary virus should overwhelm him. Add Alex also has an advantage in stamina which means he can outlast sonic, with his mid high regen makes sonics ap and other abilities useless and this becomes a battle of attrition where alex has a supreme advanatage.

Both sides have a win con here, its there viruses, everything else sonic can do won't be able to bypass mercers regen. Mercer on the other hand doesn't need to worry about bypassing sonics dura. if this becomes a slugfest alex is garenteed to win.

Honestly My final stance mercer low diff, his virus isn't an active threat to him and his biological control should allow him to remove the metal virus before it can consume him while sonic has to deal with two viruses and foe he can't beat with ap. Sonic can theoretically win if he touches mercer enough but im not sure its enough.

Can 8-A alex spray the aerosolized blacklight everywhere? If so I don't think sonic would even have the means to infect him even if he just did nothing, given how maby people would be infected in that outbreak.

Also, given that he doesn't care about redlight or whitelight, he might be able to just overrude the metal virus if he just consumes sonic.

No this key of mercer wont gass but he can still infect/absorb via touch...

Actually this might be a stomp, I was thinking of sonic touching alex to infect him and alex infecting back but hes far more liable to simply absorb sonic on the spot....And nothing sonic has other then the virus can actually get past alex regen.

Sonic has to touch alex to bypass his regen, alex can absorb on touch. Alex disease resistance is stronger then sonic and he can shape shift the infected biomass out of him...Or take control of it as alex has infected cures/parasites meant to kill him before...

I mean he might just resist the robovirus, given that redlight means **** all even when Greene tries to assume direct control, bloodtox he can survive despite it being purpose designed to kill stuff like him, and Whitelight was supposed to cure his plague but instead he turned it into yet another transmission vector. Even if it didn't perfectly resist initially which seems unlikely given what redlight alone can do, Blacklight is adaptive enough to deal with it more likely than not ajd worse comes to worst he just ejects some chunk of metal biomass and he's good.

Yeah and the virus was the only possible way for sonic to bypass his regen, but alex disease resistance, biological control and feats of dealing with viruses/cures/parasites in the past make it a moot point. Pretty sure its a stomp I don't think theres literally anything sonic can do in this scenario to win. Sorry for not thinking of this in my first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back