• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS: The Downgrading, where Electricity is not Bogalooing

It is relèvent when someone begins the talk

Jeez calm down, just because a downgrade is issued doesn't mean you should get upset

I never thought I'd see Warhammer disguised as "not that haxed" on this site. But yeah, calm down Shnee. Edit: Ninja'd

CNBA3 said:
It is relèvent when someone begins the talk

Jeez calm down, just because a downgrade is issued doesn't mean you should get upset
The downgrade isn't the problem though. I have no issue with it

The previous inFAMOUS thread had me on edge

@Schnee, It is important to let things go, on topic, I will go with whatever is the deciding factor

inFamous is canceled since y'all don't know how to behave

Anywho, getting back on track, it's agreed that Cole should get resistance to Power Null for his inFamous 2 form? Also, we still need to add in his weakness of suffering from status effect when in powered down areas

inFamous went from 7A champs with 7B chumps.

Seriously they lost like alll their victories/concluded matches

Btw edited my previous message

All of them are actually a single character with multiple iterations. Or at the very least, a majority of them, with the one exception being the Composite Human since he is a popular concept in science and VSBW.

Except there isn't a single composite conduit incarnation in InFAMOUS.

All those characters are the same across multiple incarnations

Calcs say GBE wasn't overpowered by any indication

Now kindly excuse me while I find a match up for that character. Also, power absorption wasn't on there from what I saw.

DMUA said:
It happened months ago lol
Tbf people were well aquainted with his file and all his stuff was already well known so most people didn't bother to see it the next gen times

The Wright Way said:
Now kindly excuse me while I find a match up for that character. Also, power absorption wasn't on there from what I saw.
Accelerator?

Which reminds me his fight with Cole is outdated

I think the dynamics of the fight are the same still.

Didn't the Goal of All Life is death kill on every level of matter, though?

Ainz was bloodlusted so it's not like in character is an inhibition.

Where does that come from?

All it does is bypass Death resistance, which means literally nothing to a dude who is capable of reforming an entire body from non-sentient matter particles

Iirc wasn't it only stated to kill non living things like dirt/air/ etc? Not sure how that would effect a guy who can rebuild himself after getting shredded at the macro quantic level.

I'm pretty sure there was some statement about it killing on every level of matter that got brought up on the very thread

... of course the fact the match isn't on either profile tells me that's probably full o forkery

Yeah, we know that he can kill air/dirt/ etc, but at exactly what level can he kill it? Atomic, sub atomic? If we don't know we can't say for sure whether it counters Cole's level of high regen.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Yeah, we know that he can kill air/dirt/ etc, but at exactly what level can he kill it? Atomic, sub atomic? If we don't know we can't say for sure whether it counters Cole's level of high regen.
Molecule i think

Back