• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, we could just argue he used Karmic Overload or something during his fight with The Beast.

Also, I remember from earlier this year people were talking about Playstation Productions and IGN held a poll about what they wanted to see adapted from it, and inFAMOUS got a decent amount of comments despite being lumped in with "Other".

I was really hoping they'd make an animated mini-series for the DC Comics but it died down like, really quickly.

The Real Eugene Sims said:
Raiden from Mortal Kombat maybe?
Kessler AP claps

Raiden scales to 9.6 Megatons, we all know how high up Kessler scales from about 22 (or whatever the fork the number was, haven't checked it in awhile).

Kessler AP claps

Raiden scales to 9.6 Megatons, we all know how high up Kessler scales from about 22 (or whatever the fork the number was, haven't checked it in awhile).

Apparently Raiden has Type 4 immortality judging by a thread I was in with him and Cole

Schnee One said:
Apparently Raiden has Type 4 immortality judging by a thread I was in with him and Cole
I'm 99% sure that's not combat applicable

huh

well, that wouldn't really help against Kessler just yeeting clones at him while being basically untouchable from the AP gap

no one is, best buddy

That said, 7-B+s and baseline 7-As...

fork can't think of anything

no one is, best buddy

That said, 7-B+s and baseline 7-As...

got nothing here

if you make that thread, you are going to have to argue it completely and utterly on your own

Some profiles have been getting "Standard Tactics" added to them, basically explaining their in-character battle strategy. Should we do one for Cole and others?

I think it's a good idea

For either Cole, we just gotta note that he tends to range spam, and Evil Cole will abuse AoE and drain

I like how Cole can improve his striking strength via evolution but it's ultimately useless since his power set revolves around shooting people before they get too close

Talk about wasted effort

TFW you get DLC Gigawatt blades and it does absolutely nothing for your fighting ability

I think you can get away with only calculating the bigger feats, leave that as a missile leveling a building.

I mean like, there isn't much you can do with a super civilization beyond what MHA kinda already did

Back