• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie cross RP sign-up thread

Well I did genuinely not wanna watch it, but I’ll do it now, just gotta get home! Not sure who else is in America but we’ve been out all day experiencing the total solar eclipse, had to drive almost 3 hours away to get a clear shot
Coolio! (Hopefully you won't regret it)

Well I did genuinely not wanna watch it, but I’ll do it now, just gotta get home! Not sure who else is in America but we’ve been out all day experiencing the total solar eclipse, had to drive almost 3 hours away to get a clear shot
I wanted to go see it, but unfortunately, the sky decided to throw a stormy tantrum over my school, so I was pretty much out of options. Hope you enjoyed it!

I think I should leave it there and save the two extra spots just in case vene or someone else wants to submit two characters

IT'S UP BOYS! (Girls, and Non-binaries)

IT'S UP BOYS! (Girls, and Non-binaries)

Shouldn't we have waited until everyone got their two cents (or in this case, characters) in?

Back