• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie cross ROLEPLAY

684d56da0a142969797bd038bf896b89f2b19e71.png

SUSIE
(Hex: #FF69B4)

LV. 3 Dark Knight
HP:
190/190
TP: 50
Mood: Confused. Maybe mildly offended

"Uhhh, my name's Susie actually-" Susie said, oblivious and not quite knowing how to react to that.

(Got it, thanks 🙂)

“Phew… Finally over. Now i gotta go and fi-“ Asuna is rudely interrupted (again) by danger sense suddenly going off. But… why? She saw those two collapse? Didn’t she just win? They must have a trick up their sleeve…

Asuna’s eyes widen as she see’s what she’d describe as a huge water tornado in the near distance, which starts to suck her in.

[💭
“That Pokemon things still alive?! Crap, it must be a Z-Power…”💭] Asuna thinks, before she immediately activates supercharge, increasing her speed to the max, hoping to get away, managing to move away inch-by-inch, but just barely. (Kind of like this)

[💭“Could i use a riftway? No, what if it’s pulling everything in from a huge distance? Still… if I’m outta options, it’d be better to give it a shot!”💭] Asuna thinks, still attempting to get away, hoping to run out the clock on the move.

(Gtg soon again lol)

Axlven gets absolutely knocked down from the back of his head with a microphone... by the one and only stick ted- Javen.

"Axl?" (Who the hel-)

"HEY! DON'T HURT THAT GIRL THAT'S JUST MEAN AND BULLYING!"

Thirded
Axlven gets absolutely knocked down from the back of his head with a microphone... by the one and only stick ted- Javen.

"Axl?" (Who the hel-)

"HEY! DON'T HURT THAT GIRL THAT'S JUST MEAN AND BULLYING!"
Delta gets up and looks at the short cap-wearing stickman.

"Don't worry, Fred. I got this. Skeleton Squad!"

Delta summons five skeletons to prop up Javen and carry him over the sunset.

Fourthed

Delta gets up and looks at the short cap-wearing stickman.

"Don't worry, Fred. I got this. Skeleton Squad!"

Delta summons five skeletons to prop up Javen and carry him over the sunset.
Javen hops off and dusts himself
"Dont worry men I got this!"
and sent himself flying towards the mechs
And looked back up to Alva whilst tapping the ground rapidly
Axlven shrugged and continues the Z-Move
"Axl axl!" (If I could talk I'd be thanking you!)

"Oh my Go-"

Sam is engulfed by the flames. Although, it only makes him sweat a bit due to his suspiciously high heat resistance.

"Nice try, but it'll take a lot more than that to stop me!"

Sam enters Blade Mode, slowing down everything around him as he relentlessly slashes his sword against RED'S face.
Too shocked by Sam surviving essentially unscathed, his face was slashed to all hell by the samurai’s blade. This sent RED falling to the ground, writhing in pain; however, his face started to slowly heal, as his scowl got even more serious. He was staring daggers into the Brazilian with his piercing, red eyes, the ground beginning to shake around them.

“This game is over!” He yelled with malice, waving his scaly claw in the air, as the entire area around them began to twist and corrupt, turning into a nightmarish hellscape. The sky became crimson, as dozens of explosive, spiked mines began hurtling towards Sam. If he were to cut them, they would likely blow up in his face.

Last edited:
Axlven shrugged and continues the Z-Move
"Axl axl!" (If I could talk I'd be thanking you!)
Delta definitely did not understand Pokémon, but in that moment, he knew exactly what Axlven wanted to say.

"No prob!"

Too shocked by Sam surviving essentially unscathed, his face was slashed to all hell by the samurai’s blade. This sent RED falling to the ground, writhing in pain; however, his face started to slowly heal, as his scowl got even more serious. He was staring daggers into the Brazilian with his piercing, red eyes, the ground beginning to shake around them.

“This game is over!” He yelled with malice, waving his scaly claw in the air, as the entire area around them began to twist and corrupt, turning into a nightmarish hellscape. The sky became crimson, as dozens of explosive, spiked mines began hurtling towards Sam. If he were to cut them, they would likely blow up in his face.
Sam chuckles and uses Vacuum Slashes to cut apart the mines from a distance, backing up to dodge some of the closer explosions.

Delta definitely did not understand Pokémon, but in that moment, he knew exactly what Axlven wanted to say.

"No prob!"
After he chuckles at Delta he finally releases the Z-Move causing a big splash of water over everywhere around there and sending asuna flying off.

"Axl axl!" (Thanks dude!)

"Mars?" Alva called out softly. "Oswei? Anyone?" After calling out and hearing nothing, she stepped around for a short while, but it didn't take long for her to realize that the others were gone, or at least somewhere far away. An attempted analysis of the location showed no familiar lifeforms.

She glanced around again and her shoulders dropped down. Her gaze softened.

"What could have happened... This could be a dream, and yet, this environment feels so true. At the same time, it's equally clear; this is not my home. But how... and why? I hope I'm not overreacting... Maybe this is just a dream!"

At the same time as her train of thought continued, a stunning display occurred just at her side, forcing a shaken glance. Another robot appeared to land at her feet. instant scans showed it to be an extraordinary specimen. She began to add to her Notes (where she keeps information on the other Terrorblites, inclduing strengths, weaknesses, trivia, and other important things) as soon as she laid her eyes on it, noting the energy output of its attack and its speed level. She was readying her cannon, but its approach proved it had no ill will. Alva immediately dropped any itent to attack.

"You are... another Mech?
" She raised her hand in greeting. "May I inquire of your origin? And anything else about this place? I'm not native to these parts."
"My 0rigin is an enormous battlefield, where my side, me included, search for th0se poisoning the w0rld, making them experience their deeds"

"What about yours? You clearly d0n't seem to be one of these 0ffensive red robots..."

Then at last, during the conversation with Alva, Plus-Droid finally notices there is Stickman with a blue cap in the distance, murmuring something and kicking with feet into the ground impatiently.

"Speaking 0f which, have you collected any data 0n this guy right there? His properties of undetectability are immersing"
"Well to give you a head start I'm Javen, the coolest person in the world! And yes, I solo goku."
Plus-Droid gets patient and asks AFK mode Alva for data on the undetectable dude with blue cap, again, and again

All three of them stand here for minutes for Alva to answer while two battles take place elsewhere, Plus-Droid draws a picnic blanket out of his D.Storage and sits as he waits for Alva with a software update to answer, while he is ignoring Javen that is 👀

Sam chuckles and uses Vacuum Slashes to cut apart the mines from a distance, backing up to dodge some of the closer explosions.
On the outside, it simply looked like RED's fury grew greater by the second. But inside his mind, something was...off. Was he having fun? No, that's nonsense! How could this insect ever give him any satisfaction?! Still, the thought lingered longer than he would like to admit. Shaking off the foreign feeling, he continued his fight

"Your persistence will be for naught. You will die here!" RED's voice boomed across the terrain, sending shockwaves that could be heard for miles. The monster pointed his sharp finger, and slammed Sam onto the ground with telekinesis. Attempting to capitalize on the opportunity, he teleported next to what he thought was a hurt opponent, and tried stomping on the Samurai.

Plus-Droid gets patient and asks AFK mode Alva for data on the undetectable dude with blue cap, again, and again

All three of them stand here for minutes for Alva to answer while two battles take place elsewhere, Plus-Droid draws a picnic blanket out of his D.Storage and sits as he waits for Alva with a software update to answer, while he is ignoring Javen that is 👀
Javen bored sits on the blanked and takes out some Zaxbys from hammer space and looked at the Droid
"You uh eat anything?"

On the outside, it simply looked like RED's fury grew greater by the second. But inside his mind, something was...off. Was he having fun? No, that's nonsense! How could this insect ever give him any satisfaction?! Still, the thought lingered longer than he would like to admit. Shaking off the foreign feeling, he continued his fight

"Your persistence will be for naught. You will die here!" RED's voice boomed across the terrain, sending shockwaves that could be heard for miles. The monster pointed his sharp finger, and slammed Sam onto the ground with telekinesis. Attempting to capitalize on the opportunity, he teleported next to what he thought was a hurt opponent, and tried stomping on the Samurai.
(Question: Is Sammy being held down by TK or was it only used to slam him into the ground?)

After he chuckles at Delta he finally releases the Z-Move causing a big splash of water over everywhere around there and sending asuna flying off.

"Axl axl!" (Thanks dude!)
Delta looked at the battle happening above and scoffed.

"This is stupid. I gotta help Fred. Hey, witch!"

Delta powers up Dragon Ball-style, screaming as he is engulfed by black sparks of electricity.

"100% PLUS ULTR- Wait, can we say that? Like, legally? Oh well. DETROIT SMASH!!!"

Delta jumps up delivers an overhead punch to Asuna that eclipses the power of his previous attacks, causing a shockwave visible for miles.

Delta looked at the battle happening above and scoffed.

"This is stupid. I gotta help Fred. Hey, witch!"

Delta powers up Dragon Ball-style, screaming as he is engulfed by black sparks of electricity.

"100% PLUS ULTR- Wait, can we say that? Like, legally? Oh well. DETROIT SMASH!!!"

Delta jumps up delivers an overhead punch to Asuna that eclipses the power of his previous attacks, causing a shockwave visible for miles.
Axlven had glasses on and read threw a long sheet of papers and gave a thumbs up to delta

"Axl" (Yep!)

(It was just used to slam him down)
(Ah, okay, thanks.)

Sam quickly gets up and attempts to use Blade Mode to cut off RED's leg.

"Mars?" Alva called out softly. "Oswei? Anyone?" After calling out and hearing nothing, she stepped around for a short while, but it didn't take long for her to realize that the others were gone, or at least somewhere far away. An attempted analysis of the location showed no familiar lifeforms.

She glanced around again and her shoulders dropped down. Her gaze softened.

"What could have happened... This could be a dream, and yet, this environment feels so true. At the same time, it's equally clear; this is not my home. But how... and why? I hope I'm not overreacting... Maybe this is just a dream!"

At the same time as her train of thought continued, a stunning display occurred just at her side, forcing a shaken glance. Another robot appeared to land at her feet. instant scans showed it to be an extraordinary specimen. She began to add to her Notes (where she keeps information on the other Terrorblites, inclduing strengths, weaknesses, trivia, and other important things) as soon as she laid her eyes on it, noting the energy output of its attack and its speed level. She was readying her cannon, but its approach proved it had no ill will. Alva immediately dropped any itent to attack.

"You are... another Mech?
" She raised her hand in greeting. "May I inquire of your origin? And anything else about this place? I'm not native to these parts."
Pinging hehe

Javen bored sits on the blanked and takes out some Zaxbys from hammer space and looked at the Droid
"You uh eat anything?"
The very moment food was mentioned, Plus-Droid finally notices Javen and with retractability arms takes the chicken meal with fries, especially taking the fries similarly to grappling hook machine gun

"Th-nk-s" he mumbles as he eats despite being a robot (80% Frogman Physiology makes wonders), "the wai-ting and n0thing-doing sure-ly made me energy-hungry"

The very moment food was mentioned, Plus-Droid finally notices Javen and with retractability arms takes the chicken meal with fries, especially taking the fries similarly to grappling hook machine gun

"Th-nk-s" he mumbles as he eats despite being a robot (80% Frogman Physiology makes wonders), "the wai-ting and n0thing-doing sure-ly made me energy-hungry"
Seeing how his whole meal was eaten Javen just:
Untitled-1.jpg

Before he took out a Apron and a Griller

"Today seems like a Nice day to do a barbecue!"

He takes out uncooked chicken and steak and a hamburger patty and put it in there.

“I've no data on that one. He seems ridiculous, although I’ve seen my fair share of ridiculous people in my life.”

Alva took a couple steps to the side before glancing back over her shoulder at Plus-Droid, who now all of sudden had food.

“And you said earlier you ‘make those who poison the world experience their deeds?’ Are you a Hero, then? I’ve never heard a thing about you. Unless you’re hiding something or you’re a secret weapon for the WPA… Tell me, have you come to hunt me, ‘The Deathmachine?’

Alva didn’t know what to expect, but a surge of theories flushed into her head right away. She didn’t believe that the thing was a threat to her, but if the WPA really did have a secret weapon, she wouldn’t blame them for sending them after her. In her head she figured the mech must be a creation of Dr. Hecate given its clear intricacies, so it would be no doubt it would be formidable if they had to fight, and her scanners backed the data up. But for some reason she didn’t want to fight it, that would be against her wishes. If it was a weapon sent after her it would’ve attacked right away given her status as one of the four Guardians of Mars, and her disaster level rating of Archangel surpassing even level Dragon.

It approached her peacefully but clearly would be a threat if it desired. More data would be necessary, but if it desired to be friendly, Alva would certainly reciprocate. She glanced down at him, awaiting a response.

“I've no data on that one. He seems ridiculous, although I’ve seen my fair share of ridiculous people in my life.”

Alva took a couple steps to the side before glancing back over her shoulder at Plus-Droid, who now all of sudden had food.

“And you said earlier you ‘make those who poison the world experience their deeds?’ Are you a Hero, then? I’ve never heard a thing about you. Unless you’re hiding something or you’re a secret weapon for the WPA… Tell me, have you come to hunt me, ‘The Deathmachine?’

Alva didn’t know what to expect, but a surge of theories flushed into her head right away. She didn’t believe that the thing was a threat to her, but if the WPA really did have a secret weapon, she wouldn’t blame them for sending them after her. In her head she figured the mech must be a creation of Dr. Hecate given its clear intricacies, so it would be no doubt it would be formidable if they had to fight, and her scanners backed the data up. But for some reason she didn’t want to fight it, that would be against her wishes. If it was a weapon sent after her it would’ve attacked right away given her status as one of the four Guardians of Mars, and her disaster level rating of Archangel surpassing even level Dragon.

It approached her peacefully but clearly would be a threat if it desired. More data would be necessary, but if it desired to be friendly, Alva would certainly reciprocate. She glanced down at him, awaiting a response.
Javen looked at Alva and then looked at the 4th wall and talked to the audience (in this case us)
"Look who woke up from their nap!"

Sam quickly gets up and attempts to use Blade Mode to cut off RED's leg.
As soon as Sam’s sword hit RED’s leg, the massive kaiju vanished into thin air. Suddenly, he felt a massive cut slice down his back.

“I expected a fool such as yourself to fall for such a simple illusionary trick.” A familiar voice droned from behind the samurai. When he turned to see who it was, Sam saw RED, only now he was far larger, and his neck was extended higher into the air, almost like a dinosaur. “Do you have any last words, human?”

Now Alva is the one growing impatient

Seeing how his whole meal was eaten Javen just:
Untitled-1.jpg

Before he took out a Apron and a Griller

"Today seems like a Nice day to do a barbecue!"

He takes out uncooked chicken and steak and a hamburger patty and put it in there.
"Let me repay the favor then, that's the principle of m-y (eats another piece from the food he took) world"

Plus-Droid uses Red Laser heat to grill the chicken, steak, and hamburger meat parts at 10/10 perfection. He tried to apply as little radiation as possible, comparable to the mere dose you get from having 10 minutes of sunshine glowing at you 👀

Plus-Droid is busy with feasting, but when he hears the word "hero", he giggles as he tries his all to not laugh, until he bursts with laughter (he remembered all the stuff he pulled at Red Stickmen yesterday 🗿). He laughs so hard even 80% Frogman Physiology and the fact he doesn't have to breathe doesn't help and he somehow gets choked by the chicken eating...

"GGHaAaAaAaA"

Plus-Droid signs " 🙏" with his hands to Javen in an attempt to make him help

so it would be no doubt it would be formidable if they had to fight. She glanced down at him, awaiting a response.
Alva sees a small super-weapon green robot (that visibly doesn't have to breathe) getting choked by a piece of chicken, pressuring the guy in the blue cap (he previously ignored) to help him, ignoring the fact he has more methods to deal with the problem instantly than his count of fingers...

Now Alva is the one growing impatient
80% Frogman Physiology starts turning Plus-Droid head blue and then purple, as he suffocates...

Let me repay the favor then, that's the principle of m-y (eats another piece from the food he took) world"

Plus-Droid uses Red Laser heat to grill the chicken, steak, and hamburger meat parts at 10/10 perfection. He tried to apply as little radiation as possible, comparable to the mere dose you get from having 10 minutes of sunshine glowing at you 👀
"Thanks robot guy! Man like the other frog I me-"
Alva sees a small super-weapon green robot (that visibly doesn't have to breathe) getting choked by a piece of chicken, pressuring the guy in the blue cap (he previously ignored) to help him, ignoring the fact he has more methods to deal with the problem instantly than his count of fingers...
"-OH CRAP! CPR! CPR!"
Javen does a cpr method (not mouth to mouth) to get the food piece out it's throat

"ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE ROBOT LADY? OR ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME SAVE THIS FROG'S LIFE?"

Back