• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie cross RP sign-up thread

I just saw they were some schoolgirl in a wheelchair and I died 💀 (Until I saw their stats and abilities)
I don’t know if I’m taking this too seriously or not, but what would’ve been wrong with inserting her as normal? There’s literally nothing wrong with her as a human being, she’s a genius and a genuinely kind person overall, she was just born with a defection in her legs, and she’s perpetually sick. These are not qualities that are open to be mocked.

I don’t know if I’m taking this too seriously or not, but what would’ve been wrong with inserting her as normal? There’s literally nothing wrong with her as a human being, she’s a genius and a genuinely kind person overall, she was just born with a defection in her legs, and she’s perpetually sick. These are not qualities that are open to be mocked.
Some of us have really dark humor so we'll try not to mention it sorry vene.

I wasn’t trying to be mean, obviously, it was just funny because javen told you to put in a character who could fight, you could say she’s deceptively strong, I suppose

I wasn’t trying to be mean, obviously, it was just funny because javen told you to put in a character who could fight, you could say she’s deceptively strong, I suppose
Certainly very mentally strong in all aspects, but yes, she is called The Deathmachine as a Monster for a reason

Back