• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inazuma eleven power level revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hino writes the anime plot too. He's directly involved with it, how else is the story going to be published without the game out. The credits cast him as the story writer.

They still dont show what beats what as well as the anime does, nor are they present in every single match, and rely on more their type advantage systems. Its just the better choice to go for the anime for hissatsu scales.

Brr, id just say someone get things like feats calculated, nothing to discuss outside of that right now tbh. White Hurricane, Perhaps any tornado feat, Sunshine Storm cloud splitting etc.

You can ask here for calculations: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3403260

The calculation seems to have been accepted to apply now.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@Jinx666
Nice! Let me try to create GO Profile soon
I think we should dicuss first how this would affect other characters, maybe like original ones, and see who else this feat would scale to.

Ofc, we now know from the go series, it stretches from a 6-C to a High 3-A

I'm guessing we can use Massively Hypersonic from speed like in the OG series. The one thing we have linking the OG series power level is the fact Kogure could stop Sidewinder (but not Buttobi Jump), but then again, who couldn't stop Sidewinder...

I'm also wondering how we should handle Hakuryuu's miximax, as from the games, it was possible from version exclusives to have Taiyou or Hakuryuu gain the Kongming miximax. I think we should have it included on both profiles, even though the anime leans towards Taiyou (An example of what we were all discussing before, but using the games over the anime once again). Ofc, Hakuryuu also appeared in Galaxy, but we probs needs to find out what tier he would be from that separately. at least 6-C seems to be fine

I'm currently making a draft of Hakuryuu's profile as best i can for now, we can use it for other characters too so we're on the same template page.

I was wondering about speed though. I'd imagine Go characters are comparable to S3 seeing as how they were able to play with Kogure? Ik hes not the best example but this is the only actual time in the Go series an original player as an adult has played, and he wasn't exactly blitzed a lot.The S3 characters also intervened in the Zero match, though Hakuryuu was told to stand back and watch the adults within the team rather than actually interacting with them. I'm listing him as Massiverly Hypersonic+ for now (Hakuryuu also has a hissatsu in Tenchi Raimei that summons a massive lightning bolt, with an elemental factor theme within the move that would support it being real). Until i suppose Beta's ball weapon or whatever overpowered God Hand V.

Would hissatsu like Omega Attack, or any other light based hissatsu be comparable to around LS-FTL speeds? Optical Fiber hissatsu tactic too? Could someone perhaps look into that.

Aight, made pages for Shuu and Hakuryuu

Thinking we can probably do characters like Taiyou, Protocol Omega members, and pretty much anyone in Chrono Stone with this basis. We're gonna have to find something to scale the Go characters from, i have a feeling we could use the Hakuryuu calc and value ration it maybe? Cause like, 7 characters was required to stop a stronger keshin attack from Hakuryuu, including the lower tiers. Then we're gonna have to find out the 6-C - High 3-A stretch somehow (Which i have a feeling we can make Souls equate the high 3-A power).

Feel free to make more, im currently doing Taiyou and Beta, with the possibility of Fei too.

Alright, i think i've generally finished with my Chrono Stone scaling. Its hard to find actual feats we can calc but, using known multipliers like Shoot chain/Multiple hissatsu at a time, i've found at at the very minimum, Chrono Stretches to Country level with the top tiers like Saryuu and Zanark

I can share my findings and stuff, but it requires me upgrading the existing pages, so i was thinking of doing it in another thread. I'll also need help and input on how i should rank these, because these are probably lowscale (I didn't even use the buffs of Keshin's or Keshin Armed to be 2x at least, which is sensible, but not supported).

Is there still anyone here interested in discussing it?

@Jinx666 YOU SAID THAT "just selective when the goal breaks, but it usually doesn't. The goals breaking can deff be used for scaling, and goals from different stages in the series have differing durabilities, (Note Astro Break didn't break the goal in S3). No one really holds back with their shots, they just simply dont break". BUT i think that is not true because you can see in the ogre movie that the whole pitch was turned into lava and the goal post was totaly destroyed when zues beats the royal accademy and also you can see lots of smoke was there in the entire stadium when ogre beats zues cause of the destruction..so

, they simply choose to not use their full power or something,

Kinda like DB, they were practicing without breaking plates,. but main important things is feeling ..you know those dudes are waaaaay above that. They find their own way to hold/suppress some of their power

Have the accepted calculations been applied yet?

No, characters definitely don't hold back in order to not break the goal or the ball. Then they'd all be working within at most Tier 9. Given all the circumstances in Inazuma too, they would definitely be stupid if they were holding back (Fate of the planet), not to mention a good few calcs that disprove it. What about the fire elements too that would usually burn up a goal.

Things like Ogre and Zeus were shown to be extremely strong compared to the competition during their respective times, to the point the goals and ball weren't able to take such power at the time, when Teikoku was pretty much the high point in power before they came along. Its inconsistent, but thats how it works.

Astro Break should have if it was the same goal, but Midorikawa should definitely be much, much stronger than he was in Season 2. As if endou couldn't react to a shot like Astro Break from S2 in S3 if Midorikawa didn't get stronger.

Okay. Thanks. So what is left to do here and why, in summary?

Well i've basically went through the whole season in question, collecting the info and using the calc as a start of tame multiplication to find the low-point tier ranges to begin making all the pages i can. I'm now asking whether its worth making a new thread for it to dump info, based on whether they'll be discussion (Will need to be a few tier upgrades in certain places to the 3 i already made, but since i made the page and its tiers in the first place, within the same project, could i get away with no CRT?)

I think Fran cause she can erase entire universe of different timelines. Not only she can erase but she can return it to it's natural state...she can create and erase anything. It is also said in the movie that she is the chaos in whole time , dimension and space.

Imagine writing up a whole thread that takes a good few hours with detail, only to then when you post it, go to an 'undefined' page and lose everything you wrote for whatever reason.

Remember to always copy and paste what you've written in case this happens kids

I'm sorry to hear that. Fandom tends to automatically time out after 20-30 minutes of writing or so, and can sometimes glitch otherwise as well.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back