• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aliea Gakuen (Inazuma Eleven) Respect Thread

Aliea Gakuen 0

Note: This is my first thread here

Aliea Gakuen (Aliea Academy) Respect Thread:

Basic Info:

"Aliea Gakue is an academy consisting of 'alien' teams that fight using the power of the Aliea Meteorite with the exception of The Genesis, which is trained to be the best by competing against the teams that have used the power of the Aliea Meteorite."

(Source: Inazuma Eleven Wiki)

Canon: Games

Adaptation: Anime

Gemini Storm (the weakest team) :

This team is stronger and faster than Zeus Jr. High, a team capable of doing this (game)

Raimon defeated Zeus Jr. High, but later, Raimon got totally wrecked by Gemini Storm.

Proof: Part 1 0:00 ~ 1:50

Part 2 0:11 ~ 0:32 and 2:20 ~ 4:47

Techniques:

Gravitation: Anime Game

Block1
Gravitatio

Warp Drive: Game

Universe Blast: Anime Game

Description: "An aerial double kick that tears through the fabric of space!"

Black Hole: Anime

Feats: Reize destroys a building 6:20 ~ 6:40

Statements/Descriptions (game) [Europe] :

6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm (E) 6270
Uniform

6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm (E) 6462
Boots

Epsilon:

This team is stronger than Gemini Storm.

Proof: Part 1 3:41 ~ 4:50

Techniques:

Wormhole: Anime Game

Catch1
Wormhole

Gungnir: Anime Game

Meteor Shower: Anime Game

Description: "Kick the ball to trigger a meteor storm on the pitch!"

6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm (E) 6531
Boots

Diamond Dust:

This team is stronger than Epsilon.

Proof: 5:04 ~ 6:07

Prominence:

This team is equal to Diamond Dust.

Techniques:

Atomic Flare: Anime (1:00 ~ 1:41) Game

The Genesis (the strongest team) :

This team is stronger than Diamond Dust and Prominence.

Proof: 2:23 ~ 3:28

Techniques:

Ryuusei Blade (Meteor Blade) : Anime Game

6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm (E) 5731
Ryuusei Blade (Meteor Blade)

Supernova: Anime Game

Space Penguin: Anime

Procyon Net: Anime Game

Description: "Defend the goal with a starlit barrier of constellations!"

Jikuu no Kabe (Space-Time Wall) : Anime Game

Description: '"A punching move that stops time! Time can put a freeze on any shot!"

6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm (E) 6603
Boots

Power-scaling:

Teams:

The Genesis>Prominence=Diamond Dust>>Epsilon Kai>>Epsilon>>>>Gemini Storm>Zeus Jr. High>>>Teikoku Gakuen

Players:

Kiyama Hiroto>Nagumo Haruya (Burn)=Suzuno Fuusuke (Gazel)>>Saginuma Osamu (Desarm)>>>Midorikawa Ryuuji (Reize)

Calcs and Comments are welcome :,]

ayylmao, I forgot about this, lolz. Memories.

Anyway, all of Inazuma powers/techniques are the real deal. If I feel like it, I could post more feats and statements. The Ares Manga, which is its own canon, already has Asuto surviving a high fall and Haizaki destroying the field with Death Zone, S1IE powerscaling could be applied to Ares, considering it's right after the Zeus Match.

The Inago vs Danball Senki W movie had the most impressive feats so far. Fran is the strongest character, easily.

Ik this is ancient and all but...Hissatsu techniques, arent they just great big illusions and visual effects. I mean, why do we have Edgar as Mountain level for breaking The Mountain, when it wasnt even a real one (Which would flatten the stadium), and was merely just a defensive move

Cause from the first series, all I see are legit Building and City Block feats back in Alias arc

Is there anything suggesting Hissatsu techniques are the real deal, and actually are more than just visual effects

Back