• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IN-VERSE MATCH: The Puppet vs Nightmare (2 VOTES REMAINING)

Puppet has more general experiance...not that any of that is fighting experiance though. Nightmare may be completely invisible to The Puppet and likely has the AP advantage. Not saying The puppet cant win against Nightmare, as it does seem rational but atm...

Nightmare via size, invisibility or limited-invisibility, and better natural weapons (teeth and claws)

Can someone explain to me where the Puppet's Soul Manipulation and Life Manipulation come from?

Its weakness also doesn't make sense as it survives the fire in Fazbear's Fright.

I'm honestly not sure if the Puppet can see Nightmare, it being similar to animatronics points to a no because of their eyes not being biological, making it an entirely one-sided fight.

Soul Manip + Life Manip come from putting the souls of dead people into animatronics and bringing them to life.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Soul Manip + Life Manip come from putting the souls of dead people into animatronics and bringing them to life.
Is there evidence for this?

Literally the plot of FNAF

But if you want quotes.

"My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. (TCTTC minigame appears on screen) I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, (TCTTC is replaced with a new 8 bit view from inside the TCTTC location showing a sad child locked outside with two happy children inside and a giant gift box) no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. (8 bit view is replaced with another 8 bit view of an alleyway with posters and trash alongside the body of a dead child) And then, what became of you? (View of the Prize corner from FNAF 2 appears in the background) I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now."

I'm sorry, but that still doesn't necessarily justify it to me and the wiki itself only seems to suggest its a theory.

It isn't confirmed and should be labelled as "possibly".

>Cassette Man literally explains that the Puppet is his daughter

>The screen literally shows that the Puppet minigame gave life to the creatures

>The Cassette Man directly implies that the Puppet gave life to all of these animatronics ("no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours.")

>It's basically fact that all the animatronics are haunted

This is the least subtle implication in the universe.

Then list this on the profile to avoid people asking questions as to why it is there.

That is the least that can be done.

Back