• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hopefully last match in look for a fair one. Lavos vs Surprise Battle for the strongest Low 2-C.

Lavos Low 2-C
Lavos
Uhm...rawr

vs

Akabane Kuroudo Low 2-C
Akabane
Lel, lots of clients today, imma get rich af.

Plot:

L: Imma kill ya....rawr

A: Eww gross what's that

L: Calm down it's just my roar

A: I wasn't talkin about tha- whatever what do ya want?

L: As i said imma kill ya.

A: And i almost thought it'd be funnier the second time. You suck at jokes, die worm!

Xtasyamphetamine said:
>range
>extended melee range

cmon bruh
Hahahaha, that's through swords xD, not through Divine Providence. Because they don't exactly have range, DP and his other haxy stuff works on a 2-A reality, because they appear in the form of laws and as such don't have range in the literal meaning.

Scans of Akabane's stuff working on someone infinite universes away? Cause otherwise he'll have a bad time

GyroNutz said:
Scans of Akabane's stuff working on someone infinite universes away? Cause otherwise he'll have a bad time
His laws needing range is like asking for range on "SoL cannot be reached". It doesn't have range, it's just something is true. Same for his law. "I cannot lose", range is not a factor because it's about "conflict" he cannot come out a loser out of a conflict, that's the point.

Though wouldn't each Lavos have to deal with 1 Akabane of each universe? I mean there are infinite versions of Lavos and infinite versions of Akabane.

To affect someone infinite universes away, you'd need multiversal+ range. That holds true for any hax.

Only if Akabane has acausality type 3.

His laws work on the virtual world, a 2-A reality...so...

Also about acausality...no. Acausality type 3 allows for the existences to be "cut", so they are independed on each-other. It has nothing to do with "adding" different cases. If 1 Akabane dies, they all die (and then they get another clone but shhh), while if 1 Lavos dies, no one else does. That's the point of acausality type 3, Akabane does have other versions of himself in other universes.

Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

It still means that in every Lavos is going to have 1 Akabane in that universe.

I mean, tier jumps via Growth are not restricted anymore so while I hardly know much about Akabane this probably drags on long enough for Lavos to go 2-A and such due to its survivability then the thing nukes.

1. I guess probably not? I mean, it is growth to something beyond the scope of Akabane's limits of tier.

2. How does his "I win" works?

FateAlbane said:
1. I guess probably not? I mean, it is growth to something beyond the scope of Akabane's limits of tier.
2. How does his "I win" works?
1. Akabane's hax scale from The Archiver btw. Besides he'd still need resistance.

2. It's literally "If akabane doesn't think about it, it doesn't happen", since he doesn't think about losing or dying he cannot lose or die. We treat is as a Law Manipulation, but he can do the same through fate manipulation and information manipulation.

If it's the imagination-based one, note that what was needed to nuke Lavos was the Chrono Cross which unifies thoughts, dreams and memories of literaly everyone across the infinite multiverse turning it to power and they still needed to also channel Lavos' own powers against it on top of that to make it sure the thing would die.

Since scale of DD's hax isn't different from the TD, its survivability is also the same.

Meaning the whole I win matter needs to be on the scale of the Chrono Cross which we rate as At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A otherwise that's a no go.

His hax is imagination based.

An "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A" artifact wasn't enough to win against Lavos by itself. Said artifact unified thoughts, dreams and memories from everything on said scale.

Anything less than that from a Low 2-C at that definitely isn't nuking the thing. Chrono Cross outscales badly.

Also this match aside, if he has a bunch of 2-A stuff you might want to make a few CRTs for that and remake this later, since the current state of his profile doesn't imply any of that really.

FateAlbane said:
Also this match aside, if he has a bunch of 2-A stuff you might want to make a few CRTs for that and remake this later, since the current state of his profile doesn't imply any of that really.
He already has. His hax shape a 2-A reality. We don't give hax a tier, so it doesn't need to be included.

Your "a 2-A artifact couldn't touch him" is like saying "No one short of 2-B can beat Goku, because 2-B's can't do anything to him". Yes a 2-A artifact couldn't stop him, it depends on what the 2-A artifact could do.

Back to my point does Lavos have any resistance to any of the following:

Info Manip

Negation

Fate Manip

Law Manip

Power Modification

That isn't what I said at all. Both his hax and the CC have the same sort of source to their power, and the CC outscales.

My comparison was like saying that if an ocean didn't drown something, a drop of water wouldn't.

You took what I said and claimed I meant "If an ocean didn't drown someone then throwing them in a volcano wouldt burn them".

Very different things right there.

Nonetheless if someone's survivability allows them to survive something that extremely outclasses the scale of anything their opponent has to offer, the odds of them dying to something less would be like saying if by chance I survived a supernova that doesn't mean a mosquito bite can't kill me.

Also unless Akabane has been shown to nope someone across infinite universes at once, any of the hax you're claiming to be capable of doing so constitute a massive NLF, considering his tier has a "possibly" even at Low 2-C and his range doesn't even list any of it.

He gets curbed badly.

Can you pls paste Lavos' resistances? I am missing them on his profile and also tell me what hax CC has.

Yes you tank a supernova, then mosquito comes up to you and inflicts a deadly disease and gg. Goku is a planet buster and died of a heart attack. Different attacks mean different resistances. Resist 1-A Law Hax, nihilus will still passively stomp you with mind hax.

There exists a clone of Akabane in every universe. So no need for that.

About getting curbed, we'll still gonna need to decide. So just show me his list of resistances and CC's hax.

@Shadow It means even less when that Fate hax that I explained in the Vs Sonic thread where Lavos lost also works on this key.

---

But I'm too lazy/busy to keep debating Lavos over this thread either way.

I dunno, you want someone knowledgeable, call Cal here or something. I did say good months before that debating Lavos bores me to death 90% of the time nowadays. Other than that Sonic thread which was actually really fun to take part in, this thing tires me.

Happy holidays in advance, everyone!

@Fire There was a time many could confirm to you that this would make me go around bringing a bajillion scans and walls of text about hows and whys and resistances, spending about 5 hours of my life in the process.

No, I'm not wasting my Xmas eve on that when Lavos infinite alts across the multiverse are more than enough to back up its win here.

You want to say otherwise, go ahead. I'm not invested enough on this to go over a hundred replies. The worse that can happen is Lavos loses, gets an extra line in its profile and out of that spot which has only brought me tiresome talks, so it's a win for me either way. Have fun.

One thing I will say: the whole 'clone of Akabane in every universe' is bs. Unless each of those Akabanes is the exact same one that is fighting here, they'd be ignored. We've never done stuff like that in any other Lavos thread.

FateAlbane said:
@Shadow It means even less when that Fate hax that I explained in the Vs Sonic thread where Lavos lost also works on this key.
---

But I'm too lazy/busy to keep debating Lavos over this thread either way.

I dunno, you want someone knowledgeable, call Cal here or something. I did say good months before that debating Lavos bores me to death 90% of the time nowadays. Other than that Sonic thread which was actually really fun to take part in, this thing tires me.

Happy holidays in advance, everyone!
Yeah, the argument for Sonic winning had nothing to do with his fate hax.

I can see why you'd find this thread boring though, it's because it's a stomp.

Back