• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akabane vs Cueball (Trying to find a fair match for Imaginary Boi)

Okay so, Akabane won't die to having a rock in the simulation kicked over, but at the same time, what stops Cueball from just not progressing the simulation and opting to sit on his rear end for 24 hours?

If we are going by 24 hours his time then he would automatically incap everyone because it takes eons in his time. That being said, I assume we are going by time in the simulation

Not sure if it counts going by his perspective of it, I think it would be less drastically onesided if it's more to the perspective of the simulation itself

What can he do to stop Cueball from just sitting still for a really really long time?

edit: wait

>Resistance to time manipulation

that's a flip if I've ever seen one

It's not broken power null persay, although I guess you could call it that. More like, he runs the simulation and decides who uses what. At best it would be that they wouldn't use it

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@DMUA

Cueball doesn't use magic though
You have gotten the intent of matchmaking completely in reverse in spectacular fashion

Iapitus The Impaler said:
For one, Akabane wouldnt even know what to imagine unless I give him Intel. Cueball is a blind spot in his imaginatio
Whatever he imagines will happen. If he doesn't believe that cueball can't do anything to him, then cueball can't do anything to him (which is his mindset basically), Also akabane's law says "i win" on a 2-A level, which is basically the hero on cracks on a 2-A level. There is rly nothing cueball can do if his hax is universal in scale.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He wouldn't be able to "believe" in anything to do with him if he doesn't know who or what he is.
To even affect Akabane Cueball's hax would need to be above 2-A. Not to mention Akabane's 2-A law lol nopes anything Cueball can do.

Only if he believes something about him. Show me scans of his hax working on someone in his blind spot information wise. Cueball is bloodlusted so he can just choose to not simulate him as a part of reality anymore

Well he was fighting Masaki. And nulled his daggers simply because he couldn't believe there was something he couldn't cut....and he had no freaking idea the daggers were indestructible.

If The Archiver couldn't touch Akabane, i severly doubt Cueball is gonna be able to do anything.

But in that case he knew about the daggers. It would be different if he was like "Man, I sure don't believe that guy that that I dont know about can harm me." Not believing something can harm or defeat you is different from not knowing and having no opinion about something at all

He knew about the archiver tho. Him just not continuing the info in the simulation that has to do the doctor is a good way to incap without changing anything about him

1)He made the daggers "destructible" cus he didn't believe they were "indestructible" even though he had no knoweldge on the daggers what so ever.

2)The Archiver actually couldn't affect him. Not only through Divine Providence, i mean Akabane actually resists anything the archiver can do. Divine Providence works through the archiver, but Akabane resists anything the archiver can do. So again it's not about knowledge, even without it you'd need to be stronger than the archiver to touch this guy with hax.

3)Akabane passively fate manips. Things go the way he wants them to. If he sees this oddball and says "welp im gonna win this one" then he has passively fate manipped cueball into losing his fight.

4)Akabane's law has again nothing to do with knowledge. He passively doesn't believe anyone or anything can win against him in a fight, this means he always wins (unless your name is Ban Midou).

Back