• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so let's see... We have the Impostor vs who is more or less Newgrounds' mascot: Pico. The Impostor has a pathetic durability of 1.045 megajoules. Pico... Apparently he's around 7.16 megajoules, although it's hard to judge from the blog itself. But Flash! Wouldn't this be a stomp in Pico's favor? Well, while Pico is clever enough to deflect one of his bullets off a knife Nene threw in order to drop a stairwell onto her, Pico hasn't exactly shown any proficiency in stealth. The Impostor, however, is largely stealth-based, making use of vents, disguising themselves as other Crewmates, or sometimes using player stupidity to lead Crewmates astray. Also, the Right Hand Man skin has a very powerful laser that they pretty much always go for.

For this match, the battle will take place in the Skeld. Everything else is full-on SBA. Here are their profiles:

Impostor's Profile
Pico's Profile

Who takes this?

Impostor: 0
Pico: 0
Inconclusive: 0

I think that the impostor should have a huge advantage, since he know the map pretty well since it is able to sabotage the ship without other knowing who it is. Additionally, he should be able to perfectly fake task and remember since he has access to a list of which task he should fake. Assuming that it is a 1v1, the impostor could just call reactor and avoid Pico until the timer runs out to secure the win; the reactor task needs to be fixed by two people.

I think that the impostor should have a huge advantage, since he know the map pretty well since it is able to sabotage the ship without other knowing who it is. Additionally, he should be able to perfectly fake task and remember since he has access to a list of which task he should fake. Assuming that it is a 1v1, the impostor could just call reactor and avoid Pico until the timer runs out to secure the win; the reactor task needs to be fixed by two people.
Impostor doesn't go for game over sabotages like oxygen and meltdown immediately. If there's only one person, it'll try to sneak up and kill them directly first. Of course, it'll still win because it seems to have the 9-A laser that can oneshot Pico according to what OP says.

Impostor doesn't go for game over sabotages like oxygen and meltdown immediately. If there's only one person, it'll try to sneak up and kill them directly first. Of course, it'll still win because it seems to have the 9-A laser that can oneshot Pico according to what OP says.
I don’t see why he wouldn’t call a sabotage. The reactor or oxygen will allow the impostor to place Pico where he wants and give me a guaranteed win. If it is about stealth he could call lights and one shot Pico, I guess.

I don’t see why he wouldn’t call a sabotage. The reactor or oxygen will allow the impostor to place Pico where he wants and give me a guaranteed win. If it is about stealth he could call lights and one shot Pico, I guess.
He would definitely use sabotages in character, just not the reactor or oxygen since they're mostly used to seperate Crewmates and it canonically goes straight for the kill if there's only one of them left (assuming there's also only one Impostor). Oh yeah, Pico doesn't have enhanced senses so he's pretty much screwed.

He would definitely use sabotages in character, just not the reactor or oxygen since they're mostly used to seperate Crewmates and it canonically goes straight for the kill if there's only one of them left (assuming there's also only one Impostor). Oh yeah, Pico doesn't have enhanced senses so he's pretty much screwed.
Impostor FRA

Okay, so let's see... We have the Impostor vs who is more or less Newgrounds' mascot: Pico. The Impostor has a pathetic durability of 1.045 megajoules. Pico... Apparently he's around 7.16 megajoules, although it's hard to judge from the blog itself. But Flash! Wouldn't this be a stomp in Pico's favor? Well, while Pico is clever enough to deflect one of his bullets off a knife Nene threw in order to drop a stairwell onto her, Pico hasn't exactly shown any proficiency in stealth. The Impostor, however, is largely stealth-based, making use of vents, disguising themselves as other Crewmates, or sometimes using player stupidity to lead Crewmates astray. Also, the Right Hand Man skin has a very powerful laser that they pretty much always go for.

For this match, the battle will take place in the Skeld. Everything else is full-on SBA. Here are their profiles:

Impostor's Profile
Pico's Profile

Who takes this?

Impostor: 0
Pico: 0
Inconclusive: 0
They're pretty much same in speed and strength. Pico is smarter and more experienced maybe? Imposter has home court advantage, and has overall AP. Honestly going Pico, Skill and Intelligence is incredibly useful for something as close as this.

They're pretty much same in speed and strength. Pico is smarter and more experienced maybe? Imposter has home court advantage, and has overall AP. Honestly going Pico, Skill and Intelligence is incredibly useful for something as close as this.
Skill and intelligence don't matter when your opponent can sneak up and oneshot you from several meters away.

Going with Pico. He should easily win with his better weapon skill if the Imposter doesn't immediately sneak up and kill him which seems a little unlikely.

Last edited:
Going with Pico. He should easily win with his better weapon skill if the Imposter doesn’t immediately sneak up and kill bin snitch seems a little unlikely.
Dude, sneaking up on the opponent is Impostor's first move. It can disable the lights so that Pico can't see shit as well.

Dude, sneaking up on the opponent is Impostor's first move. It can disable the lights so that Pico can't see shit as well.
What I mean is the Imposter has to kill him with one hit or he dies. Pico’s Peak Human stamina and Class K LS to throw him off if he gets the chance lower those odds.

What I mean is the Imposter has to kill him with one hit or he dies. Pico’s Peak Human stamina and Class K LS to throw him off if he gets the chance lower those odds.
Impostor has the 9-A laser. Peak Human stamina isn't saving him from having his entire upper half disintegrated.

Also, the Right Hand Man skin has a very powerful laser that they pretty much always go for.

For this match, the battle will take place in the Skeld. Everything else is full-on SBA.
Does Imposter have the laser here? SBA means standard equipment and I’m not sure if this is specifying they have it.

Does Imposter have the laser here? SBA means standard equipment and I’m not sure if this is specifying they have it.

I'm sure Pico takes this since he has better skill feats and equipment and for some reason Impotor tries to get up close before using laser.

How in character is it for him to use that? Doesn’t he usually use the knife?
I don't think the Impostor even has a knife. The profiles say they do, but the kill animations in the game never show a knife. Must be some weird lore bit I missed.

In regards to the character, if it played more like actual Among Us than SBA does (since they'd be practically the entire Skeld apart based on SBA), the Impostor would be in a terrible position to go into stealth mode since every player always seems to start at a meeting table.

I'm sure Pico takes this since he has better skill feats and equipment and for some reason Impotor tries to get up close before using laser.
I don't think the Impostor even has a knife. The profiles say they do, but the kill animations in the game never show a knife. Must be some weird lore bit I missed.

In regards to the character, if it played more like actual Among Us than SBA does (since they'd be practically the entire Skeld apart based on SBA), the Impostor would be in a terrible position to go into stealth mode since every player always seems to start at a meeting table.
If they start as far as the range of their weapons and the arena allow them to like SBA then Impostor can just hop in a vent or disable the lights and that's it. The laser has several meters of range so it doesn't even have to get super close.

Not entirely sure on that. Pico is definitely better on the fly, but in the stealth department? He got juked trying to get a hit in on Nene.

I mean who says the Imposter gets away before just being shot to death? Pico seems more trigger happy.

Not entirely sure on that. Pico is definitely better on the fly, but in the stealth department? He got juked trying to get a hit in on Nene.
If they start as far as the range of their weapons and the arena allow them to like SBA then Impostor can just hop in a vent or disable the lights and that's it. The laser has several meters of range so it doesn't even have to get super close.
By SBA, Pico should have Impostor in his sights, and I doubt they would be able to reach the vents or disable lights while being shot at.

By SBA, Pico should have Impostor in his sights, and I doubt they would be able to reach the vents or disable lights while being shot at.
It doesn't say that they start off in each other's line of sight, just that they know the direction their opponent starts in so they could be multiple walls away for example but they have a general idea where the other is at the beginning of the fight.

It also sets range as the farthest range possible for both characters. Pick one or the other; you can't have both in the set location (The Skeld).

So the Imposter sneaks up and then gets close to either use his weapon or his laser. I’m leaning Pico still managing to shoot first given that caveat.

It also sets range as the farthest range possible for both characters. Pick one or the other; you can't have both in the set location (The Skeld).
If it is set to melee range, then it would be a 50 50 due to both having supersonic attack speeds. Pico can one shot a he impostor, while the impostor can do the same meaning it comes down to how attacks first. If it is set to max range, then I believe the impostor would have the advantage due to knowing the layout of the map, having overall more options. The moment the impostor notices that Pico has the twin mags, I think the that might opt to use the stealth approach as mentioned earlier. Once the impostor calls lights it is pretty much over for Pico, he has no answer to that, I don’t even think he knows how to fix them nor where electrical is to fix them.

Last edited:
Okay, so uhh... Apparently Pico is good enough of a shot to use a gun to light up a cigarette:

Probably doesn't change anything, but... He could light a cigarette with a gun.

Okay, so uhh... Apparently Pico is good enough of a shot to use a gun to light up a cigarette:

Probably doesn't change anything, but... He could light a cigarette with a gun.

He has good enough of a shot to ricochet a bullet of off a thrown knife going at Transonic speeds to dislodge a metal staircase at just the right angle.

To be fair, the only light source Pico had for the cigarette thing was the moonlight. I didn't see any buildings being on.
Moonlight is still light. The Skeld is pitch black with the lights off and Impostor will also be hiding and staying out of his line of sight.

Moonlight is still light. The Skeld is pitch black with the lights off and Impostor will also be hiding and staying out of his line of sight.
On what planet is this pitch black?:
B8r5G7O.png

Every cartoon that did the whole "eyes in the dark" thing had a better idea on what pitch black is than this..! This is just going from "fully lit" to "reasonably dark."

On what planet is this pitch black?:
B8r5G7O.png

Every cartoon that did the whole "eyes in the dark" thing had a better idea on what pitch black is than this..! This is just going from "fully lit" to "reasonably dark."
That's like what? Less than a meter around them? And beyond that they can't see anyone. Impostor has a laser beam that reaches several meters so it doesn't have to get that close, even it's maximum kill range in-game is higher than that.

Won’t the laser light up the room anyway? Is it even light speed because I don’t see that value on the page. Imposter’s Supersonic scaling only gets him to a bit under 2.5x Pico’s reactions, so depending on distance Pico can dodge the laser and pop him in the face.

Back