• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eikichi_Sensei

She/Her
Well this is simple since several try to add that the verse has some Immortality Negation, I will give my contribution.

Rimuru should have Immortality Negation type 4 and 8 via absorption, since he prevents Charybdis from being resurrected, which is a Spiritual Lifeform.

Additionally, I would like to see the wording of type 4 immortality changed in the life profile of Spiritual Lifeforms.

It should be High-Godly Resurrection (since the soul which is type 2 information) and the core was accepted as a path to type 8 immortality for Spiritual Lifeforms.

And they are different things.

He also asked me why Ultimate Skills don't have BFR resistance and Rimuru's sealing when it was a Unique Skill.

Also since Immortality Negation type 4 and 8 (if accepted) are abilities of this Unique Skill, and since ultimate skill users resist Unique Skills they should have resistance to this.

I hope I cooked 🤔🤔.

Agree: DarkDragonMedeus. ActuallySpaceMan42 (Immortality Negation type 4 and 8)

Neutral: ActuallySpaceMan42 ( High-Goddly-Resurrection)

Disagree:

Last edited:
Rimuru should have Immortality Negation type 4 and 8 via absorption, since he prevents Charybdis from being resurrected, which is a Spiritual Lifeform.

Seems fine
Additionally, I would like to see the wording of type 4 immortality changed in the life profile of Spiritual Lifeforms.

It should be High-Godly Resurrection (since the soul which is type 2 information) and the core was accepted as a path to type 8 immortality for Spiritual Lifeforms.

And they are different things.
Core and SouI are different things, yes, but both define the info type 2 aspect of a being, same with SpirituaI and AstraI Body, which are aIso made of information, so I wouId Iean more towards Iimited HGR, since they are resurrecting from partiaI information type 2 death, a compIete info type 2 death wouId onIy be when even their core is destroyed

He also asked me why Ultimate Skills don't have BFR resistance and Rimuru's sealing when it was a Unique Skill.

Also since Immortality Negation type 4 and 8 (if accepted) are abilities of this Unique Skill, and since ultimate skill users resist Unique Skills they should have resistance to this.
Agreed, but does this mean Rimuru;s ImmortaIity negation of these wiII be Iayered from BeeIzebuth?

We aIready accept aII UItimate skiIIs as Iayered versions of their unique counterparts

Seems fine

Core and SouI are different things, yes, but both define the info type 2 aspect of a being, same with SpirituaI and AstraI Body, which are aIso made of information, so I wouId Iean more towards Iimited HGR, since they are resurrecting from partiaI information type 2 death, a compIete info type 2 death wouId onIy be when even their core is destroyed

Agreed, but does this mean Rimuru;s ImmortaIity negation of these wiII be Iayered from BeeIzebuth?

We aIready accept aII UItimate skiIIs as Iayered versions of their unique counterparts
maybe

Based on Charybdis's profile, they have Immortality Type 1, 3 & 4 (No justifications) and they don't have the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology on their profile either. On top of all of that, they only have Low-Godly Regen, with Spiritual Life Forms only having Mid-Godly overtime.

So I disagree with the High-Godly stuff.

Based on Charybdis's profile, they have Immortality Type 1, 3 & 4 (No justifications) and they don't have the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology on their profile either. On top of all of that, they only have Low-Godly Regen, with Spiritual Life Forms only having Mid-Godly overtime.

the profiles are not even fully updated, if you are basing it just from that. Charybdis is indeed a spiritual lifeform

Last edited:

My God... I'm sorry for the terrible service but Charybdis is a Spiritual Lifeform, I guess since the profile is old they didn't put it on physiology because they didn't even remember it, on the other topic that's why I wanted the opinion of another person since the soul, even if they lose it, can return thanks to its core, reviving, and the soul has type 2 information that is why it wanted the change.

My God... I'm sorry for the terrible service but Charybdis is a Spiritual Lifeform, I guess since the profile is old they didn't put it on physiology because they didn't even remember it, on the other topic that's why I wanted the opinion of another person since the soul, even if they lose it, can return thanks to its core, reviving, and the soul has type 2 information that is why it wanted the change.

if your justification for hgr is just based on the soul then it is not enough because the core was never destroyed in the first place

Last edited:
I can agree with the Immortality Negation stuff, even if their profile is a bit outdated and he's clearly a Spiritual Lifeform. But if you want High-Godly based on the fact he is a Spiritual Lifeform, you are going to have to make a separate CRT to change the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology page, since that states their Regen is Low Godly, and Ressurection is Mid-Godly, over time.

I can agree with the Immortality Negation stuff, even if their profile is a bit outdated and he's clearly a Spiritual Lifeform. But if you want High-Godly based on the fact he is a Spiritual Lifeform, you are going to have to make a separate CRT to change the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology page, since that states their Regen is Low Godly, and Ressurection is Mid-Godly, over time.
i would agree for Mid-Godly resurrection negation because Charybdis could also resurrect as a spiritual lifeform

Last edited:
i would agree if it is Mid-Godly resurrection negation because Charybdis could also resurrect as a spiritual lifeform
Yeah, I have no problem with Mid-Godly since that's already accepted. But if the OP is set on the High-Godly, then he'll have to make a CRT to change the Physiology Page.

Ok but I have a question for you before you do that.

The soul is type 2 information, the core gave type 8 immortality to the spiritual life forms, but the core is also their concept but it is covered by type 2 information, it could be said that it has already lost an important part that indicates the wiki, in addition to the soul, would it be enough?

The soul is type 2 information, the core gave type 8 immortality to the spiritual life forms, but the core is also their concept but it is covered by type 2 information, it could be said that it has already lost an important part that indicates the wiki, in addition to the soul, would it be enough?
Don't follow Tensei, so I can't really comment.

Only mid godly resurrection negation works. I don't think we give hgr to those who can regen or resurrect their soul

Their resurrection is Mid GodIy based on the fact that they can regen from SouI

but the point of this CRT is to make it cIear that the astraI body and spirituaI body, which are Iess important and externaI Iayers of a SouI, are aIso made of information

What does Teare mean by "cook up the monster corpses it needs for resurrection"?
“Mm-hmm,” Tear added. “If you want to stop, now is your chance, okay? This seal won't last much longer, and when it's broken, Charybdis will end up resurrected in some battlefield or monster graveyard or whatever. In fact, he'll probably try to use the remains of his power to create the monster bodies he needs to resurrect himself—and if that happens, we'll have gone through all this trouble for nothing!”

Light Novel 3 Chapter 4

Well this is simple since several try to add that the verse has some Immortality Negation, I will give my contribution.

Additionally, I would like to see the wording of type 4 immortality changed in the life profile of Spiritual Lifeforms
agree

Back