• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality and Dimensions

My questions comes to mind from the fact that there are lot of immortality types (ten if I'm not mistaken) and I wanna know about type 5 and 10: which one is qualitatively superior? And the other question is what applications could have Higher-Dimensional Manipulation? I know that means that you can control infinitely the lower layers of reality, but that's where the applications seems to end.

Type 5 Immortality basically means you are above both Life and Death, or that they don't apply to you because you are a Nonexistent entity

Type 10 Immortality means that you are above all concepts of Life and Death, as well as all degrees of dimensional scale and conceptual existence, hence you are not dead or alive in a conventional sense, and neither you are Existent or... Nonexistent

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to control higher-dimensions.... that's it

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to control higher-dimensions.... that's it

I know, but I kinda want to know what sort of things that power allows to do. It's like saying is a sniper scope that amplifies the range your other powers can cover? But with applications I mean: let's say you have telekinesis and you can use it for more complex tasks like controlling the blood flow of your enemies; or having data manipulation and you use it to create an impenetrable firewall or an unstoppable virus.

Edit: sorry, I forgot to thank you for answering the immortality stuff. Thanks, Ultima

Well from how i see it, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation is basically your standard powers and abilities, but done on a Higher-Dimensional scale

for example, if a 11-dimensional being has something analogue to "blood" or "DNA", and you can manipulate both of these aspects of the 11-D being's "body", you are technically manipulating something of a higher dimension

or if you control the fabric of reality on a higher-dimensional space

Thanks again, Ultima.

My questions have been answered so I think it might be better if the thread were closed.

Back