• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
If Rayman's "lived for over 100 years without changing physically or mentally", shouldn't that be type 1 Immortality? Also, if he can regenerate from ashes, wouldn't that give him type 3 immortality?

I thought type 1 was already added or just longevity was added instead and if it did instead of a type 1 should still be type 1 as he was rather youthful from there on. Also the regenerating from ashes part was on a "Probably." As it was more of a gag physics/minimalistic Toon Force type of thing, To top it all off such a scene was only shown in the intro of Ray-Man M/Arena (a Mario and Sonic in the Olympic games thing but with Ray-Man characters.) This I remember well since it is the first Ray-Man game I have played in my tweens age.

The feat is just Longevity, him being able to live forever is a headcanon.

The regen feat is just wrong, the feat is High-Mid as his eyes are still there and if it comes from an intro it has no reason for being canon.

Also our not-so-new standards on Regenerationn doesn't make feats like that legit when unsupported (not the case for him as he can come back from being flattened, which we take as Mid regen. So if the feat is canon then he should only have his regen downgraded to High-Mid).

I think Longevity is fine. Honestly though, I would remove stealth mastery, 'can breathe in space', resurrection with Phoenix, power nullification, fear manipulation, and immunity to mind control. I don't think there is enough proof for those at this point.

To be fair with the Regenerationn feat, Rayman has an inconsistent and undefined canon. You could arguably handle the series similarly to the Mario canon. Also, Rabbids have shown Regenerationn from ashes in Rabbids Land; take that how you will.

Eficiente said:
Also are any of the things mentioned in his profile really part of his Standard Equipment? Or are they optional?
Combat fatigues, power fist, and probably shovel probably aren't standard/optional since they are power ups . The rest have been standard at least at some point during the series.

Anything of that can be optional, getting into being standard is harder, please read the page linked above.

You can use this

stuff in base

stuff in OP

Idk much about the character so I would prefer to not do it myself.

Type 1 immortality can still be added with just a "Possibly", but even then it's still debatable.

I sincerely don't care about it. What's more, the "this has been done on this way before so we should keep doing it like that" is something I'm against.

Back