• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman. Well just a few new abilities

ZespeonGalaxy

He/Him
Raymans profile is GREAT! I like it! Gj VSBW after some digging I decided to construct a Rayman CRT. Thats possibly gonna pump him from 4-B to 3-A Before I get into it Lets get over some simple "haxes" or just updates.

Attack Reflection: Can spit out gum to reflect canonballs
Healing with turning lums into life points
Invisibilty as he can do so on a whim

Now. What grabbed your attention. The Universe stuff. Its that simple really.
Rayman is able to defeat Razorbeard as shown in Rayman 2 The Great escape who destroyed the heart of the world

Now. Its also supported that Razorbeard destroyed the heart of the world as supported here

and Im not done. The heart of the world contains universal knowledge. Later on. You get to see how
lums make up the universe

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I'm gonna preface this by saying I don't know Rayman at all, and that I'm mainly going off of the scans being presented.

To start with, the abilities look fine to me. As for the 3-A rating... I can see the rationale, but I'm iffy, and here's why. "Universal knowledge" refers to the scale of knowledge that will be provided, as shown by later in that same scan saying "the more you gather, the more you will learn." That doesn't really say anything about affecting the universe, it's all strictly about knowledge.

As for the second scan, lums make up the universe, yes, but there seems to be different kinds of lums. That meaning, the 1000 yellow lums that make up the heart of the world aren't the only lums that exist. Thus, affecting those lums doesn't affect the entirety of the universe (to my knowledge).

If I'm missing any context or the like, feel free to let me know

Ability additions should be completely fine.

I don’t know about the destruction of the Heart of the World should be considered a universe level feat. As far as I’m aware, the Heart’s destruction only caused the Glade of Dreams to fall into chaos, which would only be a planet level area. I do agree with Clover’s assessment above unless there is something I’m missing.

Though while we are here, I should also point out another Rayman feat argued to be universal. Rayman destroyed a TV in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party which contained some sort of pocket dimension. I’m not sure if I’d argue this is universal but it’s noteworthy at least.

Now looking at it. Gotta admit my arguments for uni rayman was rather shaky to say the least, I heard stuff about raving rabids having uni stuff but also, Im still skeptical on that. I guess I can dig around for some other stuff. Ty for the inputs however, dont wanna spread big misinfo.

I don’t know about the destruction of the Heart of the World should be considered a universe level feat. As far as I’m aware, the Heart’s destruction only caused the Glade of Dreams to fall into chaos, which would only be a planet level area. I do agree with Clover’s assessment above unless there is something I’m missing.

Though while we are here, I should also point out another Rayman feat argued to be universal. Rayman destroyed a TV in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party which contained some sort of pocket dimension. I’m not sure if I’d argue this is universal but it’s noteworthy at least.
This is 9-C

The pocket dimension stuff is too unclear. We don't know how big the pocket dimension is

Back