• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed sailor moon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, pretty sure if you see a person firing a huge beam of light from the crystal does not automatically make you as fast as the beam of light. I could be wrong though since it has been a while since i read sailor moon.
But no sailor senshi moved infinitely fast. As far as i remember, they watched as moon fired off something that lit up time and space. After that they never did anything that implies infinite speed.
And this feat probably happened way after that space time lighting speed albit hotaru did it in base.
And then this speed feat.

Also would that not mean literally everyone that is high 3-A would have infinite attack speed because their attack can destroy an infinite space?
I personally think that these seem to be good points.

The first point is kind of moot because no one currently is physically scaling to sailor moon’s attack speed, they only scale through reactions.

For the second point, I don’t think the two are comparable. Sailor Moon’s feat is about her light traveling through space and time. You can’t ignore the traveling portion.

The first point is kind of moot because no one currently is physically scaling to sailor moon’s attack speed, they only scale through reactions.
Elaborate "reactions". If they just "watched" usagi firing off that attack i doubt it is enough to qualify for infinite travel and combat speeds. It is not much different from saying that android 18 has infinite speed because she reacted to jiren's shockwaves shaking the infinite void.
For the second point, I don’t think the two are comparable. Sailor Moon’s feat is about her light traveling through space and time. You can’t ignore the traveling portion.
That looks more like an omnidirectional High 3-A/low 2-C attack to me...i mean i may be wrong, let's say you destroy an infinite space in finite time to get a high 3-A rating. That means your attack also must travel through an infinite distance in finite time to destroy that infinite space in a finite time? That would technically be an infinite attack speed anyway.

Last edited:
That looks more like an omnidirectional High 3-A/low 2-C attack to me...i mean i may be wrong, let's say you destroy an infinite space in finite time to get a high 3-A rating. That means your attack also must travel through an infinite distance in finite time to destroy that infinite space in a finite time? That would technically be an infinite attack speed anyway.
if the attack has a low range and increases its range with infinite speed then yes it will be infinite attack speed but if the attack range is infinite it will not give any speed. To give an example of the propagation speed, the attack of the white cat in the cartoon ladybug and black cat out of the galaxy. Destroying an infinite area with an attack path like this will have infinite attack speed, but speed rating is not given for an attack that affects infinite area due to infinite range, as jire does.

if the attack has a low range and increases its range with infinite speed then yes it will be infinite attack speed but if the attack range is infinite it will not give any speed. To give an example of the propagation speed, the attack of the white cat in the cartoon ladybug and black cat out of the galaxy. Destroying an infinite area with an attack path like this will have infinite attack speed, but speed rating is not given for an attack that affects infinite area due to infinite range, as jire does.
For reference , if this is the scan you are talking about ,this more implies infinite attack range

And this is basically time travel hax

For reference , if this is the scan you are talking about ,this more implies infinite attack range
here it looks more like a beam of light big enough to cover the whole place, rather than a growth from a small light. If this is the case, this range will be only. but the palm of your hand if a light occupies the whole place at once, it will be infinite speed.

Last edited:
burada küçük bir ışıktan bir büyümeden çok, tüm yeri kaplayacak kadar büyük bir ışık huzmesi gibi görünüyor. Bu durumda, bu aralık yalnızca olacaktır. ama avucunuzun içi bir ışık tüm yeri aynı anda kaplarsa, sonsuz hızda olacaktır.
whoa. You are turkish?

how is an attack covering infinite distances hax and not an attack with infinite spped? What hax is that? You have to name the ability. You can’t just say its hax.

I am not knowledgeable about the series, but at least infinite speed does not seem to be a problem. If any evidence for immerasuble was thrown, I have not seen it.

how is an attack covering infinite distances hax and not an attack with infinite spped? What hax is that? You have to name the ability. You can’t just say its hax.
idk man, seems more like the power of silver crystal was warping time and space to me. Can you link the scan where it says it "lit up" time and space? That would be more solid.

As usual, I'm uneasy that the OP was using some reddit blog related to a Death Battle to make complaints about a VSBW rating.

But if someone can gather me the current statements used to justify the Immeasurable speed ratings, it could weigh in and see if the requirements check out.

As usual, I'm uneasy that the OP was using some reddit blog related to a Death Battle to make complaints about a VSBW rating.

But if someone can gather me the current statements used to justify the Immeasurable speed ratings, it could weigh in and see if the requirements check out.
There is no direct immeasurable speed feat. What happened is Sailor Cosmos ran away from her time and managed to enter the past without causing any space time disturbances or being detected by pluto. So it is assumed that she moved so fast that she time travelled with sheer speed alone despite literally nothing implying anything of that sort.
As for infinite, light of silver crystal disrupted space time which is infinite, though it is more like space-time hax if you ask me. I might also add this is followed by characters lacking any consistent infinite movement speeds.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, Medeus, and no problem, ByAsura.

Reaching places outside of time and space isn't quite Immeasurable; we kind of nuked our timeless void standards a while back and existing outside of time and space is more so Acausality. So it seems more like Dimensional Travel and traveling to the past is more so time travel.

But the "Infinite spaces" that was crossed definitely sounds like Infinite speed however.

you can see both wiseman and tuxedo kamen on the bottom of the first scan. Tuxedo kamen is in the corroidor of spacetime door looking for chibi usa, and wiseman is in his own domain.

i already posted the scan of pluto saying rifts have no flow of time or any concept of distance or direction

We have avoided automatically giving all 2-A characters from other verses infinite speed due to their attacks being able to reach their entire multiverses within a finite amount of time, if it heavily contradicts their other speed feats though, and strictly considers it as range feats in such situations. Would the same principle apply here?

There are no serious contradictions. All characters who can keep up with Sailor Moon are supernatural to begin with. She and other characters aren’t tagged by slower things like bullets, cars etc. Traveling in sailor moon is always instantaneous and without time delays.

Reaching places outside of time and space isn't quite Immeasurable; we kind of nuked our timeless void standards a while back and existing outside of time and space is more so Acausality. So it seems more like Dimensional Travel and traveling to the past is more so time travel.

But the "Infinite spaces" that was crossed definitely sounds like Infinite speed however.
Okay. Understood.
But then, Who will it scale to? Even if that attack speed is accepted as infinite attack speed, i am not sure it will apply to their usual combat speed or travel speed. As said, the sailor scouts just watched the light of the silver crystal. If you fire a laser from a gun that does not mean you are as fast as the laser, or people near you can move as fast as a laser because they watched you firing it.
Not to mention none of their physical speed feats performed AFTER the space time lighting feat implies infinite.

Last edited:
Disrupting time and space is definitely only space-time hax. But the "Crossing Infinite spaces" statement is the one I'd like to see as that does sound like Infinite speed. But I already mentioned that I'm unsure about Immeasurable speed.

Disrupting time and space is definitely only space-time hax. But the "Crossing Infinite spaces" statement is the one I'd like to see as that does sound like Infinite speed. But I already mentioned that I'm unsure about Immeasurable speed.
Space time in sailor moon is infinite
The silver crystal 's light reached into wiseman rift and crossed time and space.

So, only 1 statement and 1 feat. So

1. Where is the proof for Wiseman is outside of the universe.
2. I saw the mention of a "rift". If that rift is just somekind of portal then the infinite speed seem kinda bad due to the light can just crossover the portal to reach to Wiseman place

Last edited:
So, only 1 statement and 1 feat. So

1. Where is the proof for Wiseman is outside of the universe.
2. I saw the mention of a "rift". If that rift is just somekind of portal then the infinite speed seem kinda bad due to the light can just crossover the portal to reacg to Wiseman place
IT reached the space time corridor which is an a "gap" between time and space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back