• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imaginary Friends's Physiology (Sims)

Well, I have a problem with the player's non physical interaction to Non Existence Physiologie via the Imaginary friend, I read the whole description of this thing and I did not find anywhere a Non Existence Physiologie for Imaginary Friends.

If someone have a screen or a proof about their Non Existence Physiologie, this would be cool

I think they are that way cuz they are product of the imagination of one sim, but yet, they interact (very limited) with the environment. You change of sims and you can no longer see it but yet it can open doors.

Antoniofer said:
I think they are that way cuz they are product of the imagination of one sim, but yet, they interact (very limited) with the environment. You change of sims and you can no longer see it but yet it can open doors.
If this is the reason I really doubt that it is not enough for a NEP

but anyway, if the player can't affect Imaginary friends with his abilities, I think we'll have to delete the mention about the interaction with NEP

Iirc it can interact with it using cheats, but I don't known how the profile works or if the player is even a real character (does even the Sims have lore?).

Bleach have the same thing with Intangibility, Characters which can affect Intangible stuff can't affect Lilles

Anyway, it's just Non Corporeal to an higher extend, not Non Existent

It would be Physical Nonexistence

Physical Nonexistence: Physically nonexistent beings don't physically exist on the material plane. While they can be thought of and remembered and they may even have a visible, physical form, they cannot be harmed by conventional means due to already being "nonexistent". Some of these beings may also be intangible or non-corporeal, allowing them to pass through other objects.

I know the definition, in our case......they exist, they are just Non Corporeal for people which can hit souls and Non corporeal stuff, so no NEP

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Non-Corporeal on the level that beings who can affect normal Non-Corporeal beings cannot affect or even see them"
Ye, we need to put this in the profile and remove the NE stuff

Nope, you need statemate for this, being Non Corporeal for guys which can affect Non Corporeal isn't NEP at all, Most of Sailor Moon vilain are Non-Existent via this logic, even Bleach have this Logic with Lilles

Unless you have a statemate, it's just a pretty good Non-Corporeal

The Causality said:
Nope, you need statemate for this, being Non Corporeal for guys which can affect Non Corporeal isn't NEP at all, Most of Sailor Moon vilain are Non-Existent via this logic, even Bleach have this Logic with Lilles
Unless you have a statemate, it's just a pretty good Non-Corporeal
By technicality, Imaginary friends are non-existent since they never existed. The source mentioned that they are not real initially.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Imaginary_Friend

Lilles and Most of Sailor Moon villain are not described as unreal so they would be bad examples

It should be removed.

They do exist, they simply can only be interacted by the sim imagining it, much like the monster under the bed.

Regardless of it's non-existence, the Sim can only interact with it if they imagined it.

An Imaginary Friend is a life state in The Sims 3: Generations. An Imaginary Friend begins its life as a magical doll that a newborn baby or a toddler may receive in the mail from a distant relative. Under the right conditions, the doll can come to life after its owner grows into a child.
The whole description of this debunk the NEP so Indeed, it's even worst than Lille and Sailor Moon vilain Anyway, Ricis give me a better explanation sooo it's time to the downgrade

The Causality said:
An Imaginary Friend is a life state in The Sims 3: Generations. An Imaginary Friend begins its life as a magical doll that a newborn baby or a toddler may receive in the mail from a distant relative. Under the right conditions, the doll can come to life after its owner grows into a child.
The whole description of this debunk the NEP so Indeed, it's even worst than Lille and Sailor Moon vilain Anyway, Ricis give me a better explanation sooo it's time to the downgrade
In this case, I agree with a downgrade.

Lille Barro's Intangibility is overhype; he still affected with a Zanpackto

• https://www.**********.com/bleach/654/15

The Causality said:
Ah, there is the sim's 2 version, which are litirally just visions.

It's not his true form, Lile's true form can't be affected by any zanpakto apart from a weapon that is used to kill the gods

The Causality said:
It's not his true form, Lile's true form can't be affected by any zanpakto apart from a weapon that is used to kill the gods
@The Causality, I didn't know; thanks for the info!

Back