• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Can someone render this image, I just want the word Malice so I can use it as the verse Logo.
I tried to find bigger and more high quality images but this is all I could do.

I tried to find bigger and more high quality images but this is all I could do.

That's perfectly fine, thanks!.

sektrVK.png
so here's the first one if you actually need the second one done I can do it tomorrow.

I do need it, but I'd recommend uploading them to the wiki, and if possible with better quality. The imgur image is rather blurry and the background doesn't appear transparent (imgur sometimes does that).
Ye I didn’t know how to upload to the wiki but the background is transparent. I’ll upload both of them tomorrow

The quality isn’t an issue I think it’s just Imgur just does that, but other than that you like the render?

Ye I didn’t know how to upload to the wiki but the background is transparent. I’ll upload both of them tomorrow

The quality isn’t an issue I think it’s just Imgur just does that, but other than that you like the render?
Yeah it's pretty excellent

2 1 Sorry for taking so long had to do some stuff hopefully u like them!
Okay so the blurriness isn't an imgur thing, your renders somehow go lower in quality.

Compare this with this.

They're done well, you just have to figure out a way to keep the quality the same.

There the same quality on my computer so somewhere in the uploading process they are getting blurry or something idk cus I can’t see but if you have another way for me to send it I think that’ll fix it

To be honest I have no idea what the issue is.

The links aren't broken for me, but you can tell the difference:

I'm not sure how you're uploading them, but I also recommend cropping all the empty space in those renders, you can do that in photoshop and some sites online.

What's weird is if you click the image it doesn't look as bad quality. I tried again to upload them but the thumbnail is still blurry. if you wanna pm your discord or sum where I can send the raw file, cus the raw file is the same quality as the original.

Hmm. It didn't work to post it as a link instead.

Back