• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

I also need somebody to redesign our logo image a bit, so we can use it as an icon in the upper left corner of our wiki.

(The front page logo will obviously look the same as previously. We just need to remove the "Battles Wiki" part of the text, and move VS to the center.)

Here is our logo image:

View attachment 141
And here is what it should be redesigned to look like (just keep the size and resolution above please):
View attachment 142

Is this good enough for you

Is this good enough for you
That is excellent, yes. Thank you. It just needs a narrow white perimeter outline right outside of the main logo image, and to be resized so it is only 500px in height, and gets a proportionate resize in width.

That is excellent, yes. Thank you. It just needs a narrow white perimeter outline right outside of the main logo image, and to be resized so it is only 500px in height, and gets a proportionate resize in width.

I can't do the outline that you want but it's now resized to 500px; 482x500

Thank you for the help. The image itself looks really good.

@Dark-Carioca

Would you be willing and able to create a narrow white outline for the following image please? It almost won't be possible to distinguish from the blue background otherwise.

Thank you for the help. The image itself looks really good.

@Dark-Carioca

Would you be willing and able to create a narrow white outline for the following image please? It almost won't be possible to distinguish from the blue background otherwise.

Added a 1pixel outline at 100% opacity...works or do you need it with a higher outline size (like 2, 3 px) or lower opacity for this one?

Thank you. The white outline needs to be thicker. Please remember that the image will look much smaller in the upper left corner of the wiki screen.

Hello.

I have a bit of an unusual request.

I need help with designing a background image for the top navigation bar of the Tenchi Muyo wiki.

I have a few nice images to use as a basis, but they need to be reformatted to fit the intended size proportions, which are 2880 px width and 656 px height.

What is needed is to place the images that I show below to the right, resize them to 656 px in height, and add a white colour to the left of them so the total width of the finished image becomes 2880 px.

Help would be very appreciated.

View attachment 134
View attachment 135
View attachment 136
View attachment 137
View attachment 139
The first cherry tree image does not need to have its height resized btw. Just make sure that the total width turns into roughly 4.39 times the total height of the image.

That works for the other images as well, if you prefer.
I still need help with this for the Tenchi Muyo wiki though.

Here is an example of what I have in mind for the Tenchi Muyo wiki background images, with one of the images to the right and white background to the left.
1624440884837.png

No problem. Please follow the image size proportions that I described earlier if you are willing to help out.

I added the image to the relevant character profile page, but this is the wrong wiki maintenance thread to mention it in.

I would greatly appreciate help with my earlier requests for the Tenchi Muyo wiki. The image design is not very complicated, but I use a tablet, have no good program for handling the task, and largely lack image editing skills in the first place.

Last edited:
Here is a new more high-quality scan that you can use as a basis.
Tenchi Cherry Tree Full.jpg

Almost. Thank you for helping out.

I meant that the full/complete cherry tree image should be used to the right, without modifications, and have a white background added to the left of it, so the total width of the image turns to 4.39 times the height. Help with that would be very appreciated.

Thank you, but I would much prefer if no part of the tree is faded at all. Fandom's background function will handle that on its own.

As I said, that's as much as I can do, sorry.

If there's a way to fade it without touching the tree, I don't know it. The tree is so close to the edges it's unavoidable.

That's just the thing. I don't want you to fade the image, just lengthen it to the left with a white background.

Please use this one:
Tenchi Cherry Tree Full.jpg

I think so according to the instructions that I received at least. I will try to apply the image. Thanks a lot for helping out.

The image with a fade to the left seems to have worked better after all. Thanks again for all of your help, and my apologies for being a bother.

Could somebody please render this image?

thnx Marui

More requests:
Classic Daredevil
Original (Spanish) Pepsiman
Original Doomsday (Accepted)
WoS Symbiote Spidey
El Guerrero del Antifaz (Classic)
Another one in case the previous one is too difficult to make a render of.
El Guerrero del Antifaz (Modern) (Accepted)
Godzilla from Godzilla the Ride

I'll do 5 of the requested renders. Marked them with (Accepted)

Last edited:
Back