• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5jx7j2.jpg

Hard Choice for some People
P.S : I Agree

Frankly, I don't care about Bleach at all anymore thanks in no small part to a part of the fandom who seemingly cares about upgrades at all costs. I think almost every single profile is over-rated right now, extreme wank is present and just commonly accepted by a lot of fans.

If other staff members think that the OP is legit, then upgrade away. I don't care for it and I don't agree or disagree.

No. I don't give a care anymore.
The most ironic thing is that coming from the person who always tries to downgrade the verse :)

Well, I've read through the entire OP and... I disagree, this entire thread is based on misinterpreting feats, misinformation, bias, and wank. I see nothing new and all I need to prove this is the classic arguments, "they can't be this strong" and "outlier".

Now before I get roasted alive, I was joking. The OP had so much information in it, I need to get at least one joke in. In all seriousness, I tip my hat to Arc7Kuroi. You did a hell of a job with the thread and I feel like I just got my education in Bleach studies. Given everything in the OP, I agree with it 100%. The consistency is there and it address the stabilization issue at least to me. The scaling also looks solid and I myself don't have any issues, I really don't have much else to say, you've got my support.

Frankly, I don't care about Bleach at all anymore thanks in no small part to a part of the fandom who seemingly cares about upgrades at all costs. I think almost every single profile is over-rated right now, extreme wank is present and just commonly accepted by a lot of fans.

If other staff members think that the OP is legit, then upgrade away. I don't care for it and I don't agree or disagree.

No. I don't give a care anymore.
Refute the shown evidence

This is a monster of a thread to read jesus.

Anyway, I agree which the upgrades. Not like I have anything to debunk this with.

It was a response to his claim "It's wank and desperation to upgrade the verse".
And they don't wanna be apart of this CRT, so leave it that. Don't message Damage about this, this is already a sore subject for them, don't make it worse.

I mean, I think it’s pretty much universally (hah, get it?) accepted by this point. Do we still need more staff input?
4 staff Input is more than enough for a normal RT, but since it's Bleach it may require 10 staff input.

Yeah we need 1 or more staff input, since this is a big thread.

Why not. I'm about create my versus thread we can believe in Bleach God Tier could killing Low or High some one like Baiken or Jubei 5A not like Terumi who can walk through the HST verse by no mercy without his own Susano'o Unit. We already know God Tier does not need invite to versus threads.

I hope not mod will locked my versus thread because they think High is too op for the HST verse but I just see community in my post for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back