• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just added all the images already in the OP into the justification to make it look better, and would also help everyone who want to check.

Last edited:
AdorableWhimsicalCow-size_restricted.gif

I just added all the images already in the OP into the justification to make it look better, and would also help everyone who want to check.
Weakened Reio has Unknown in his profile, why 3-B Ichigo?

Just a thought but wasn't it stated that the reason why the Reio was able to be sealed and has his limbs cut off in the first place was because he put up zero resistance to it and allowed himself to be mutilated? So if he put up zero resistance to being cut by Ichigo or stabbed by Yhwach, then it doesn't seem right to assume he had Universal level durability at the time.

Just a thought but wasn't it stated that the reason why the Reio was able to be sealed and has his limbs cut off in the first place was because he put up zero resistance to it and allowed himself to be mutilated? So if he put up zero resistance to being cut by Ichigo or stabbed by Yhwach, then it doesn't seem right to assume he had Universal level durability at the time.
TS Ichigo also scales relative to Almighty Yhwach who scales above WSK's power via direct statements. It makes more sense for Ichigo to scale than not.

Reio allowed that to happen because he thought it was best for the future. I don't see why the reio would allow even allow ichigo or yhwach to cutt him. It's even stated in the novels the reios "will" guided ichigo to palace to protect it.

The soul king actually wanted to protect the ss.Ichibei states the reios will is the future itself.Which is why he guided ichigo to the palace using his fate/future manipulation.
WYYu7m8hs9iYHK-mVrIPXrgCe7glUHcv5oDIPGvjY25q62VXDm61N-oEGnQG4OmT9Jk8W8F4BXwFjZdu64vwAcnp0bx3HJoHWu63MJKUHju8DpzyMsi-Cbm-DrWL1LmYlkF2Wv50

Reio allowed that to happen because he thought it was best for the future. I don't see why the reio would allow even allow ichigo or yhwach to cutt him. It's even stated in the novels the reios "will" guided ichigo to palace to protect it.

Yhwach seemed surprised that a different part of Reio was resisting him, and the parts of the Soul King's power that escaped wanted to attack the Soul Society.

Yhwach is superior to the right arm combined with the WSK. Can this be the grounds for justification?

Right arm combined with the WSK can resist to enemies.

Last edited:
TS Ichigo was able to halt attacks from Almighty Yhwach while mentally nerfed, and at full power was able to swipe away some of the black reiatsu from Soul King Yhwach. If the mock justifications I typed up in my conclusion are confusing, I can make them more clear, but I detail this in depth within the actual meat of the OP.

Yhwach seemed surprised that a different part of Reio was resisting him, and the parts of the Soul King's power that escaped wanted to attack the Soul Society.
Obviously cuz he absorbed the reios power and it's now attacking according to yhwachs will. We Literally see the mimihagi try to protect the soul king prior and yhwach mentions he was acting in favor of the soul king. The soul kings Quincy arm favored the Quincy but we know the soul kings true motive was to protect ss. Which is what ichibei says.

Agree also wouldn’t Yhwach destroying Muken be at least 3-A since it’s described as almost infinitely large

Agree also wouldn’t Yhwach destroying Muken be at least 3-A since it’s described as almost infinitely large

We don’t accept Muken as having an accepted size. Albeit the fact the raws blatantly call it infinite and Reio shakes it should be at least good support to dispel disbelief if nothing else for the current ratings.

We don’t accept Muken as having an accepted size. Albeit the fact the raws blatantly call it infinite and Reio shakes it should be at least good support to dispel disbelief if nothing else for the current ratings.
Hmm, doesnthere has a reason that we dont accept Muken as infinite?

Luffy: cannot run across 100 meters to save Ace
Combat speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Travel speed in One Piece
Ichigo: slow, Sonido = soundspeed
speed of sound with lightning fast techniques and too fast in demon mode
Naruto: jumps to trees, if he was FTL, he could just run around the world 7,5x times and reach the places
kid naruto is FTL++ and Hokage Naruto is boring speed/human combat speed and lightning speed travel

all fully accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back