• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm making a profile for A Space Godzilla's Rozan

I'm working on a profile based on a Female Alien Godzilla from this book: A Space Godzilla

I need some help, maybe you have found abilities I don't So here it is the story so you can read it and help me.

Here it is the blog

This Short Story was meant to be the final Godzilla Showa film, but was canceled due to budget, and the emerging Godzilla Returns reboot.

Parts:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Any help would be appreciated a lot!

You...you literally just copy pasted the source code from the deleted profile and didnt listen to anything i said? Really?

WeeklyBattles said:
You...you literally just copy pasted the source code from the deleted profile and didnt listen to anything i said? Really?
As far as I'm aware I asked for your help and you didn't answered.

You said that.... yes, but then I send you more messages asking for a "more specific" explanation. Remmember? Those were 3 messages I send you and please be honest you didn't replied did you?

Now this is a thread made specifically to help me build the profile better cus as you didnt replied, I have NO IDEA what is wrong with it.

You can help us to build it or continue saying I did it wrong.

@Apex What abuot 'you cant make it simultaneously a character profile and a civilization profile' needs more explanation?

And almost all the info was completely made up

I mean if the info was just fabricated there isn't much to critique. That of course assumes Weekly is correct in calling it made up.

Okay, reading through this again:

1. Where does it say Rozan = 1954 Godzilla?

2. Large Size Type 3 is wrong. The sizes for the organs in the story are almost definitely referring to volume, not height or length as that would make the liver severely disproportionate to any other living creature seeing as the intestines are the longest organs in the body.

3. She still needs food, so no type 2 self sustenance

Back