• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm making a Horror free 4 all on my channel. Does anyone want their feepypasta or horror oc in it?

Yellowpig10 said:
is killer sans the same as dust sans? because if they're different then dust sans should be in too
Killer Sans is a version of Sans that got insane and killed everyone in his universe Dust Sans is trying to end the loop of genocide

How about Suicide Beerus A creepypasta I made up

He is a sad and depressed version of Beerus everyone in his verse hated him and a evil spirit killed his teacher Whis after that he is all alone and none liked him he decided to Hakai himself

Suicide Mickey. He's a real exe character he is a purple version of Mickey that hates himself and because of that picks fights above his weight class

Flare the Dragon Slayer said:
"Also there is no such thing as Sonic R being cursed"

Well duh. Every creepypasta story is ******* fake
Tails Doll wasn't made to be a horror character he was a game developed character by SEGA and has appeared in a few games and Archie comics but his fanbase turned him into the new Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger so yeah to be honest with you I'm neutral to the tails doll character himself but I hate the fanbase of TD

Back