• The VS Battles wiki celebrates its 10 year anniversary!

Please click here for further information.
  • An important notice regarding the shutdown of our old forum, the wiki's conversion to the UCP system, and other issues.

Please click here for further information.

I'm making a Horror free 4 all on my channel. Does anyone want their feepypasta or horror oc in it?

After I do Sans vs Zalgo fodder tournament roster is here

1: A Mosquito

2: Justin Bieber

3: Sans (If he loses against Zalgo)

4: Fails Doll the crappypasta version

5: Baldi

6: Mr Burns

And yes I only showed 6/16 cause I don't want to spoil the rest

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
After I do Sans vs Zalgo fodder tournament roster is here
1: A Mosquito

2: Justin Bieber

3: Sans (If he loses against Zalgo)

4: Fails Doll the crappypasta version

5: Baldi

6: Mr Burns

And yes I only showed 6/16 cause I don't want to spoil the rest
Then how about characters from Fodderverse?

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Discussion Moderator
Makes sense. Even though I don't agree with VSBW, Burns fits well into 10-C (despite many contradictions)

Pennywise with deadlights is 1-A and Christian you forgot 1 connection between the two

They both were defeated by a group of humans

Goanimate Barney vs Composite Godzilla

If stomp Movie Godzilla instead cause Goanimate Barney is the one that does all these Barney errors and OS

the least you could do is say el hermano is the guy that beats zalgo. at least then we would be like "haha good joke"

When Jiren reads a creepypasta story Jiren doesn't get scared of Creepypastas the creepypasta story gets scared of Jiren

Anyway I could continue doing Zalgo vs Sans

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
When Jiren reads a creepypasta story Jiren doesn't get scared of Creepypastas the creepypasta story gets scared of Jiren
Anyway I could continue doing Zalgo vs Sans
jesus christ you're serious aren't you?

i probably won't but i'm gonna trust you a whole lot less if you're just like "oh there's totally more but i won't show you"

is there any proof that mario exists on this plane of existence. because if not all that proves is that there are 1-A entities in mario (assuming it's even canon) not that mario or any of it's cast are 1-A

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Discussion Moderator
Dimentio was going to destroy literally everything, yet Mario and the gang beat him. Also, they can transcend their own fiction.

there is no proof whatsoever that the void reachs the World of forms. and the transcending their own fiction comes from the thing i mentioned with bowser, right?

Barney error has

Time Manipulation (Via bomb time reductions), Fear Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Infection, Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8), Explosion manipulation, Shapeshifting and absorption (Can be other character errors like Dora error, Sonic error, Mario error, etc), Causality negation (Can take away chances), Conceptual manipulation, Acausality, Mid Godly regen, And possibly more

And it has good resistances

About 80% of all Undertale fans who think Sans would win don't know who Zalgo is While Zalgo could kill Sans in just 1 or 2 seconds