• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm making a chart wheel for Arifureta's characters

I'm making a chart wheel for Arifureta's characters.​

I'm making a chart wheel for Arifureta's characters, which points do you think I should put on the chart. Ex: Strength, speed, intelligence, range, etc...
I wanted help to be able to know + or - how to leave the attributes

1 - I wanted to know if Hajime had given them all a necklace that gave them unlimited energy, if not I'm going to have to lower their Stamina/Magic and just leave Hajime's at maximum
2 - what is the tier list of the characters, from strongest to weakest: in strength, agility, magic, resistance, etc...

if you can help thanks.
I'll see if I can convince Supporters to put the graphics on the wiki.
Below is an example of how it looks...
8k87h5l1xf1b1.png

I put the values from 0 to 1000, above 1000 it would be to differentiate the attributes of Hajime and his wife and I put the Stamina/Magic together with the value of 1500 since if I'm not mistaken, all of them have Hajime's necklace that provides energy unlimited

renderTimingPixel.png

I wanted to see this in the novel, the strongest characters using infinite energy directly instead of just using it for support

it was said in LN that Shia fighting with everything is physically stronger than Hajime, but is she stronger than him with ALL of her current multipliers?
the 3 fastest must be Shizuku and
the 4 most resistant to Uncle right?

Last edited:
wat

anyway, the necklace gave her infinite mana, therefore infinite energy, but not infinite output

so theoratically, she could go infinite strength, but it's gonna take infinite time to reach it

but who knows, maybe Hajime could make an artifact that allow infinite output

btw what website you're using, just curious

the site I'm using to get some references is Arifureta's Wiki, but I opened a post on redit beforehand to try to get more information and put the graphics when I'm done
Reddit post

I'm going to make a graph for Hajime (when Tortus arrived) with 10 in each attribute and then I increase with stronger characters until I reach the main characters

well, even if the energy output is not infinite, it can still be used so that they don't run out of mana, depending on how Hajime uses it, he might have Limit Break activated indefinitely.
If I'm not mistaken, Yue stated in After Story that she could face Shia at most (melee) at most (melee) fact?

and Tio's speed, also Kaori had god speed which make any movement look instantaneous.

Hajime's AP is missing
Didn't even notice that his AP was missing.
-I'm going to put Kaori's speed at 1100 (since it's practically teleport)
-Put Hajime's AP (I must have unintentionally turned it off)
-Increase speed to Tio to 950
-Increase Yue's "strength" to 1000
-Try to make the images less squashed

Last edited:
Back