• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm hoping that you could check out the page I just made, hoping you could add it to the Stamina page.

Let's see.

• No format at all.
  • No explanation other than "idea for the stamina levels".
  • No summary at all.
  • Nothing that the "Below Average Human", "Human", "Superhuman", "High", "Very High", "Virtually Infinite", and "Infinite" models we often use didn't already cover.
My vote here is a hard no. Sorry if this sounds offensive, not my intention.

Even besides the format, I had to delete it. Make it a forum thread or a blog, but never make it a profile.

You already did when you posted the question up above. That's is a forum thread.

A blog, go on your wall, and there should be a tab for it. Click it, and the rest is simple.

Just saying, this would be a lot of work for a very small change, it really isnt worth it when we're already on the brink of a massive project concerning the broken Narutoforums links

Back