• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm gonna start finding matches for this guy

Saito absorbs any blaster damage, but Sans can just spawn bones behind.

His rifles could be useful, but Sans has dealt with Frisk's revolver.

If the kid goes for the artillery or vehicles, they immediately become death traps when he tries to start them up.

Yeah, pretty decisive victory for the skeleton.

Saito has dealed with many attacks coming at him at once. Though it was not perfect he has. (Example the thousands of arrows her deflected)

Saito has mastery over weapons so he should be better than frisk if that a master at it so I doubt sans would handle that.

Yeah I agree with that last one though

CrackerVolley said:
Saito absorbs any blaster damage, but Sans can just spawn bones behind.
His rifles could be useful, but Sans has dealt with Frisk's revolver.

If the kid goes for the artillery or vehicles, they immediately become death traps when he tries to start them up.

Yeah, pretty decisive victory for the skeleton.
The gun in undertale is empty, I think. but i agree that sans wins.

The gun is implied to fire projectiles of DT. That's why bullet impacts make the little star shape that look like save points.

Though Saito will see everything sans can do slower than it actually is. Saito can absorb the gaster blasters and deflect the bones. The only problem is The soul manip though I think Saito still would be able to win

Back