• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I'm gonna clobbah dat der bald farmer!" "STUPID PENGUIN!!! YA MAKE ME LOOK BAD!!!!!"

Eustace is 7-B

Eustace has his mallet and Dedede has his hammer

both bloodlusted

fight is in Nowhere

speed is =

Eustace: 0

Dedede: 0

Inconclusive: 7

Eustace2
Anime dedede

Kirby's 34 megaton feat is legit, though I don't think anime dedede scales fully to Kirby.

Hmmmm

Well both have regen that lets them come back and the AP seems pretty similar, skill etc prolly won't matter.

Tbh I'm prolly gonna vote Inconclusive here, I'd say it could come down to stamina but that seems even too. So yeah chalk me down for Incon

Back